• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new clothes for next game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Assuming Sora and Riku will get new duds for DDD volume 2, what do you guys think they'll look like? Personally I want TWEWY style clothing for Sora and Versus clothing for Riku.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Give me a clothing system tbh. I'll just choose what Sora and Riku should wear like in TWEWY when I put everybody in a nice pair of heels and a girl's school uniform, kimono, or really any of the cute women's clothes for the best stat boots.

I don't really think they need a clothing change. I think KH3's clothes are urban enough to fit in Shibuya and Shinjuku, especially considering Yozora's own design.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Give me a clothing system tbh. I'll just choose what Sora and Riku should wear like in TWEWY when I put everybody in a nice pair of heels and a girl's school uniform, kimono, or really any of the cute women's clothes for the best stat boots.

I don't really think they need a clothing change. I think KH3's clothes are urban enough to fit in Shibuya and Shinjuku, especially considering Yozora's own design.
This. Came here to say exactly the same thing, and the precedent the series has of re-utilizing designs (especially if Nomura has grown attached to said design).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It's not just a matter of if they will fit in with the environment though. They get new outfits for each big game in the series. Even if this takes place before KH4 I think they're qualified for some new clothes.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't see them changing outfits just yet, but I would like if Riku wore something that didn't look like a rejected Sora design.

If I can't do this then what's even the point of going to TWEWY, ya know?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Sora with normal pants is all i want but since Sora and Riku are only getting older with each game. I would just like the clothes to continue to reflect that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not just a matter of if they will fit in with the environment though. They get new outfits for each big game in the series. Even if this takes place before KH4 I think they're qualified for some new clothes.

Then I should clarify a bit. I think their clothes we’re intentionally designed with this future project in mind.

I’d be happy to see them in new clothes for a new game, but Nomura’s probably busier than ever now. He almost wasn’t going to make a new outfit for Sora in KH3 until the staff pushed him:

This is why I’m fairly comfortable with the idea that Sora and Riku won’t get new ones. If they do, though, awesome!

If I can't do this then what's even the point of going to TWEWY, ya know?

Right? Let us dress Sora and Riku up!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I mean, I'm okay with the notion of Sora not getting another outfit. KH1!Sora has been utilized waaaaaaaaaay more than KH2!Sora. And they could have re-utilized DDD!Sora's outfit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean, I'm okay with the notion of Sora not getting another outfit. KH1!Sora has been utilized waaaaaaaaaay more than KH2!Sora. And they could have re-utilized DDD!Sora's outfit.

Honestly, I think Nomura really disliked KH2 Sora’s design and was trying to run away from it at every opportunity given to him.

We definitely could have seen KH3D’s design again. This is honestly why I wish a costume system would be implemented haha.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Honestly, I think Nomura really disliked KH2 Sora’s design and was trying to run away from it at every opportunity given to him.

We definitely could have seen KH3D’s design again. This is honestly why I wish a costume system would be implemented haha.
A customization option is welcomed. At least try small with 0.2's system. If it's well received, then do it again.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think they should stick with the KH3 design. I mean we just got it, why run away from it so fast?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Watch us suffer for the millionth time when Sora's entry fee into the Reapers' game turns out to be growing up and he reverts to his KH1 self.

SomeKHFan

Awards
All I want to have is Sora wearing some Mickey Mouse ears when interacting with other characters. It would be nice to see the accessory customisation from 0.2 return.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Watch us suffer for the millionth time when Sora's entry fee into the Reapers' game turns out to be growing up and he reverts to his KH1 self.
Oh dear lord...
All I want to have is Sora wearing some Mickey Mouse ears when interacting with other characters. It would be nice to see the accessory customisation from 0.2 return.
Yes, please. A lot of modern games offer this option. If not, then just give appearances to the Equipment the characters wear. Make them visible on the player.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They worked so hard on that system for 0.2, too. It’d be the perfect thing to implement in KH3 as a part of one of the updates or in the DLC pack.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wouldn't mind if Sora and Riku were aged down (temporarily or for good) again. Going back to the original designs of the characters in 3D and coded was refreshing.

I don't mind if they keep the KH3 outfits since I liked them, but I'm always up for new clothes, too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
aa4e6859eaf3970f623bd576ff41ccf2.jpg

Just remembered these outfits from Super Groupies. I wouldnt mind Sora and Riku wearing these clothes next game. They blend perfectly in Tokyo

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
aa4e6859eaf3970f623bd576ff41ccf2.jpg

Just remembered these outfits from Super Groupies. I wouldnt mind Sora and Riku wearing these clothes next game. They blend perfectly in Tokyo
YESYSEYEYSESYSEYEYSEYSYE!!!!
I likesssssssssss! Very much! The option of putting on a coat, and 0.2's accessory system... :drools:

Syb3rStrife

I don't think we'll see a clothes change for Sora and Riku. Their clothes are very suiting for Shibuya. If anything, I can see Riku maybe getting a new set of clothes to prevent him from constantly being mistaken for Yozora. If the rest of the gang end up in Shibuya however, I would love to see them get some Shibuya-style clothing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think we'll see a clothes change for Sora and Riku. Their clothes are very suiting for Shibuya. If anything, I can see Riku maybe getting a new set of clothes to prevent him from constantly being mistaken for Yozora. If the rest of the gang end up in Shibuya however, I would love to see them get some Shibuya-style clothing.
Maybe they can put a coat on him like in the art above, and presto. That's also assuming Yozora's design doesn't change.

Back