• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sloooooowly getting things done. lol I'll probably start working on Perkilator's request now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hey, Fudge! How are you today?
Fine! :D Totally didn't forget to do anything or anything.

I wanted to wait until I had more done, but I'm gonna post the sketches of the two PatF Hear-wait it says Dream Eater? I was so certain your post said Heartless.

Uh.....
tenor.gif

Perkilator

Awards
Fine! :D Totally didn't forget to do anything or anything.

I wanted to wait until I had more done, but I'm gonna post the sketches of the two PatF Hear-wait it says Dream Eater? I was so certain your post said Heartless.

Uh.....
tenor.gif
Yea, Dream Eater. Sorry I didn’t know about your mini-existential crisis.

Shawty

Awards
Hi! Just lurking in your thread a bit and I just had to comment on your inktober series. I absolutely love your linework, it's so clean and pleasing to look at! Do you prefer traditional or digital?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
@Perkilator
Okay I got one done! I wanted to do one animal besides a frog and came up with a opossum.

I wasn't originally, but since Dream Eaters are all about the color I went and did that.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hi! Just lurking in your thread a bit and I just had to comment on your inktober series. I absolutely love your linework, it's so clean and pleasing to look at! Do you prefer traditional or digital?
Traditional for linework. With coloring I like both though normally do digital.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
Love the two Drean Eaters you cooked up, and sorry for the DE-Heartless mix up! I think I'll name the opossum "Opaussoleum".

I just thought of another monster: a redesigned Grimm Guardianness (a Nobody, to be exact) that's a mix between Mother Gothel and this (but with the scythe integrated into the body):
700px-Marluxia_(Third_Form)_KHRECOM.png

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Just watched this video:

And couldn't help myself but celebrate the discovery of Pappy Van Poodle the best way I knew how.

tumblr_ps9xypfhCe1vxgip3o1_1280.png

Love the two Drean Eaters you cooked up, and sorry for the DE-Heartless mix up! I think I'll name the opossum "Opaussoleum".

I just thought of another monster: a redesigned Grimm Guardianness (a Nobody, to be exact) that's a mix between Mother Gothel and this (but with the scythe integrated into the body):
View attachment 11694
Oops. Somehow missed this post.

That's okay! The screwup was on me. lol

I could possibly do that. Sounds like a fun design.

Perkilator

Awards
I decided to make my own Dream Eater called Mirefly! It’s a poisonous firefly that hangs out in the swamps of the Bayou, usually appearing in large swarms.

Being part firefly, Fire and Thunder magic won’t work against them. So you’ll have to blow them away, if you catch my cold.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Boy I've really lost track of time. lol

Some Wooloo love. <3
tumblr_psnnw9syh31vxgip3o1_1280.pnj

I decided to make my own Dream Eater called Mirefly! It’s a poisonous firefly that hangs out in the swamps of the Bayou, usually appearing in large swarms.

Being part firefly, Fire and Thunder magic won’t work against them. So you’ll have to blow them away, if you catch my cold.
Cool, dude! :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
D9toFpQWsAAy12l.jpg:large

So there's been an idea I've had since February. I'm not gonna say what the idea is until it's finished~ Yes, he will have his clothes in the finished version. XD I really like how my sketch is turning out. There's another Sora I was doing for this back then, but the original idea for the picture didn't work out and I had a big artist block on how to go about it 'til now. When the new version is finished I'll show the original Sora and scribbles.

But for now I think I'll take a break and work on Perkilator's requests again.

LostArtist

Awards
fudge you draw wonderfully!

I have a request, can you draw kh characters purely from memory? Do Roxas, then do others if you want to continue. I think it would be fun/funny. xD

Back