• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do I go from where I am?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

First of all, congratulations on the new design :D

Yesterday I wanted to play Kingdom Hearts 2 from where I left off, but instead of loading my save file I deleted it.

Luckily for me, I had another saving file where if I wanted to walk around Twilight Town with Roxas. That save
file is at the part where Ansem asks Roxas to come to the mansion, but I saved so many times that I don't remember
where I am, what am I supposed to do, and what will happen.

I'm planning to continue from where I left off. but I want to make sure of what I'm doing because I haven't load Roxas' save file for a while, this is a screenshot of where I am:

What do I do, where do I go from here, and what will happen next?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can't tell from your post if this is your first time playing KH2 so I'll keep things vague. Judging by the summary, you're right at the end of the prologue. Head back to the mansion's basement and through the corridor where you'll find a ??? door beside the pods. A scene will play out and you'll gain control of Sora shortly after.

KH_fan_03

I can't tell from your post if this is your first time playing KH2 so I'll keep things vague. Judging by the summary, you're right at the end of the prologue. Head back to the mansion's basement and through the corridor where you'll find a ??? door beside the pods. A scene will play out and you'll gain control of Sora shortly after.

Sorry for not mentioning this earlier. This is my second time playing Kingdom Hearts 2, first time was when the game came out, but that was a long time ago and I forgot all that is to remember.

Now that I told you this, are there any more instructions you can give me, or any change you want to make to the ones you already told me?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for not mentioning this earlier. This is my second time playing Kingdom Hearts 2, first time was when the game came out, but that was a long time ago and I forgot all that is to remember.

Now that I told you this, are there any more instructions you can give me, or any change you want to make to the ones you already told me?

KH2 is very linear. Just follow the game's instructions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You need to enter the room where Sora is sleeping. It seems like you’ve seen Donald and Goofy’s pods and then went back and saved.

If you go into the mansion and make your way into the computer room, go into the room where you had the boss fight against Axel and proceed through the door on the other side and you’ll be in the hallway with Donald and Goofy. From there you just need to go to the end of that hallway and go see Sora.

KH_fan_03

KH2 is very linear. Just follow the game's instructions.

You need to enter the room where Sora is sleeping. It seems like you’ve seen Donald and Goofy’s pods and then went back and saved.

If you go into the mansion and make your way into the computer room, go into the room where you had the boss fight against Axel and proceed through the door on the other side and you’ll be in the hallway with Donald and Goofy. From there you just need to go to the end of that hallway and go see Sora.

Sorry for the late reply guys.

So you guys say that I should go to where I find Sora?

Back