• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's your favorite waifu in Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Destinyislands88

There are so many waifus on the series that it would be difficult to decide which one is my/your favorite waifu, but my first choice would be Aqua because she's strong and beautiful, my second choice would be Kairi because although she's not as strong as Aqua she is willing to protect the ones she loves and she is a redhead (Just like my mother) and my third choice would be Xion because she is cute and one of the most sympathetic characters of the series. Now, which waifu is your favorite and why?

D

Deleted member 246005

Aqua, Larxene or Olette.

I like Namine but not romantically.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I like Nomura the most. She's such a cutie.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
There are so many waifus, but since most of them are 15-16 years old Imma go with one of the few who's an actual woman and say Larxene.
I've reached the point where some of the younger ones are more the daughter I'd want rather than a waifu.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Namine.

She's my type. That's all I can say about that.
Aqua somewhat, but I get the impression she's not particularly into romance in general, so I don't particularly indulge in that infatuation.

Neo_

Awards
I know you're not looking for Disney characters, but Meg is so out of this world that it would be a sin to not mention her.

Veevee

Awards
Aqua, depending on whether I'm up to par with her or not, otherwise Xion because she is cute and caring. I'd love to be friends with Larxene and to let her onto the world everytime we leave the house. She's a gorgeous beast. And hot. Damn. Hard choice.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not a waifu person but I'd pick Larxene 'cause we'd get along great and she's hot.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd love to be friends with Larxene and to let her onto the world everytime we leave the house. She's a gorgeous beast. And hot. Damn. Hard choice.

Not a waifu person but I'd pick Larxene 'cause we'd get along great and she's hot.

Where were you people back in middle school when I got made fun of for "liking a bad guy"

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
From the top of my head none of the OC females fit the waifu category for me. I'd pick Belle from KH2 and Honey Lemon. The former for elbowing Xaldin in the gut and the latter for being adorable in cutscenes and photo mode.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ya'll got it wrong, Fortuneteller is the true best grill.
Fortuneteller.png

Back