• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Pretty Cure in general fit in Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
(Never mind its dub name that we shan’t mention)

Just as the title says. I know, not gonna happen, but I’m a Pretty Cure fan and I just want people’s opinions on how well the two mesh together.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
The only Pretty Cure I am knowledgeable of enough to discuss (and have seen in its entirety) is Yes! PreCure 5 / PreCure 5 Go Go (and that is exclusively because I watch everything and I mean everything ever that has Irino Miyu in it). For those unfamiliar, Irino Miyu (aka Sora) voices a talking chipmunk/squirrel thing and it is glorious.

I am not familiar with the dub name you are talking about though? Maybe from a different season.

ANYWAY...

One of the fun things about PreCure, for me at least, was that it was mostly the girls able to solve their own problems by using the power of their hearts, empathy and courage to fix problems, not on sheer battle ability. I could see this working in KH pretty easily. As far as actual story/gameplay mechanics...

In the PreCure 5 universe, the world was being overrun by "nightmares" that needs to be defeated by the power of heart and various dreams (Pinkies) that the girls spent most of the season collecting. Perhaps that could be made into some sort of fetching mini game, where Sora has to assist them in finding Pinkies that were scattered around to other worlds that they can't locate. Then...maybe upon finding them all you could return and have to face off against a big nightmare with the girls. And, since we are trying to mesh them together, perhaps the nightmares are some type of subset of unversed?

It would be fun if, perhaps, this could somehow be tied into a way to redeem Vanitas' character if, somehow, he is still around after KH3 and is still being all evil. Part of the finale of the series was about seeing the heart in your enemy and breaking through to it, so it would potentially be possible to have this be a setting to finally break through and make Vanitas not such a creepo.

*shrugs*

I don't really know too much about the other series' plotlines to actually come up with something that would work with those. Honestly, I feel like having Sora join a magical girl team would be way too precious and I would love it, ESPECIALLY if he gets his own transformation sequence.

OR, you know what?

Have Kairi do it. I'd be down for that.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
(Never mind its dub name that we shan’t mention)

Just as the title says. I know, not gonna happen, but I’m a Pretty Cure fan and I just want people’s opinions on how well the two mesh together.

wow. never thought that PreCure would be brought up for a kingdom hearts crossover. well as a fan of the series myself, i have some knowledge on the teams.

for me, i believe the ones most compatible with Kingdom Hearts would be; Princess Precure, Doki Doki Precure and HeartCatch Precure.

Princess Precure: in Princess Precure, the villains trapped people into Gates of Despair, thus stealing their dreams and creating Zetsuborgs. an idea I had was for Sora to use his keyblade to free the victims from their locks and help the Precure fight against Dyspear. one other idea was, since the Princess Precure ultilized the Dress Up Keys to transform, perhaps Sora would gain a new drive form ability based on the Dress Up Keys, with a special keyblade that changes its transformed state depending on which key he has equipped.

Doki Doki Precure: two words: Jikochuu-Heartless. think about it, Jikochuu are pretty much created from the darkness in peoples hearts similarly to the heartless. i can imagine the Selfish Trio inadvertently summoning the Heartless, thinking that they're 'advanced Jinkochuu'. and of course if Sora and co. where to visit this world, they would mistake to Jinkochuu as newer Heartless. A possible scenario i can think of is Maleficent learning of this method and tries to use it to create a Jikochuu-Heartless hybrid. no doubt our heroes will team up with the Precure and just do what they do best.

HeartCatch Precure: much like Doki Doki Precure, HeartCatch revolves around Heart Flowers and the Desertrians that come from wilted Heart Flowers. imagine what would happened if the Desertian were to be infused with a Heartless. suppose after visiting their world, Sora is asked to track down any Desertian-infused Heartless that have appeared on other worlds. defeating these hybrids not only would free the hearts but also release Heart Seeds. these seeds can be collected and traded to the Precure for items, exclusive weapons and other neat stuff.

Perkilator

Awards
Wait, I just had a thought; what if the Unversed were the enemies if Happiness Charge was a world? And also, the different forms the Cures take sort of mirror Sora's Formchanges during Keyblade Transformations.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Wait, I just had a thought; what if the Unversed were the enemies if Happiness Charge was a world? And also, the different forms the Cures take sort of mirror Sora's Formchanges during Keyblade Transformations.

ohh. that's a good one. of course since the Unversed come from Vanitas, he has to have a good reason for mucking about in their world.

Perkilator

Awards
ohh. that's a good one. of course since the Unversed come from Vanitas, he has to have a good reason for mucking about in their world.
I guess to sorta mock the Cures in the same fashion he kinda mocked Sulley for using laughs instead screams?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I guess to sorta mock the Cures in the same fashion he kinda mocked Sulley for using laughs instead screams?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

or he gets hit by this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
And don't even get me started on the parallels between Sora and the characters. Hime initially feels powerless because making friends didn't help her at first, whereas Sora once felt powerless when Riku took the Keyblade and Donald and Goofy left him.

Neo_

Awards
I didn't know what this was, looked it up and got a sensory overload.

Perkilator

Awards
Another thought I had; if Doki Doki were in, Luxord would have to be the Seeker for that world since the anime revolves around playing cards (you know, Luxord's specialty).

kaseykockroach

Awards
Honoka and Nagisa probably would just stand in the background and stare with the face-fished animation while Sora does all the work because Nomura is terrified of women being proactive.

Back