• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dandelions Traitor!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AgustD

Awards
I think that Ventus is the tratior. No I don’t have any proof to prove it but it’s just the strange feeling about Ventus that makes him look very suspicious. It feel like he is just playing dumb. It’s also weird how that much darkness came from his heart to make Vanitas. What do you guys think?

Veevee

Awards
Might be, but I don't think it's because of his darkness. I mean, Vanitas was the pure essence of all extracted darkness in that boy's heart and every heart (besides the princesses) has darkness in it. If you removed and remodeled Terra's or Riku's darkness, you could probably build a nice sweet house for yourself and still have enough space to charge a dark amount of rent.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's Brain, the Kingdom Hearts III Ultimania explains why, and the latest story updates re-affirms that.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I mean, just watch the brain cutscene from Union X Cross? I don't see how that isn't making it blindingly obvious that Brain is the traitor. It's not subtle in the slightest.

AgustD

Awards
Just because it looks obvious doesn’t mean it’s him... a bunch of ppl thought lauriam was the traitor and they ended up being wrong and this is Noumra we are talking about the trickster king (as I like to call him) and Brain is most likely the one who was given the book of prophecies when he said “so it begun” it just meant he seen the event coming by reading the book

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Not when you have enough puzzle pieces to be assembled.And if it force you to engage into semiotic analysis and not slapped to your face, it has chance to be right.

Look how the Guardian is Terra theory proven to right. And you're using Lauriam as an example. While it's true he's not the culprit anymore, it's still a fact he is related to Strelitzia , already hinted with all the symbolism Strelitzia has (plant themed room and name, resemblance to Marluxia's second and third form, and XI shaped hairpin) .

Speaking about Strelitzia's name, her symbolism also fits the Dandelion theme.

The dandelions' theme is the "seeds which are temporarily stay away from the world so they can be blown to the future"

Skuld = future
Ephemera = temporarily
Ventus= wind
Lauriam and Strelitiza = plant theme, like the seed/dandelion

Among these, only Brain doesn't fit. On the other hand, Luxu describes the traitor as a virus, Brain also described himself as such. Even about the meanings, Brain is a name of an actual malware/virus.

Nomura already said each dandelion union leader's names have meanings in the dandelion meeting at 2017 (or 2018) , even hints at their role in KH3. So there's that.

Last edited:

Griewer

Awards
Brain is an anomaly rather than a traitor. He is actively working against MoM's design based on one of the Secret Reports. A traitor would be someone who tries to betray the others and work against them in secret, but Brain is playing with open cards. I'd imagine him being Ava's doing actually. I can see Ava deciding not to add someone, who MoM put on the list, but instead add Brain.

Now the question is, who killed Strelitzia. I think it is the person, who was on the list, but was swapped out for Brain. This person needed to target someone easily killable, that's why it was specifically Strelitzia. With her out of the picture, the fifth could easily infiltrate the Dandelions (as he was originally supposed to do so) and ensure that the MoM's design comes to pass.

Based on this, I too agree that Ventus is still a probable suspect.
- Ephemer and Skuld are known for their connection to Ava, and shares scenes with her.
- Brain is playing with open cards at this point, as he revealed his agenda.
- Lauriam is her brother, and based on the dialogue with the nameless star in KH3 I think we can deduce that it wasn't him.

Ven is the odd one out. Not only because of Vanitas' existence (which is unique in a series actually), but also because he's very different from the Ven we know in our timeline.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
N7WJEDP.png

Shit, I think this is evidence now.

Back