• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Pokemon | Let's Go Pikachu!

I'm having a hard time deciding what Starter to pick up. But since Scorbunny might end up Fighting Type a well, I might skip it...

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

I stopped using Starters all together since BW. I have way more fun making a team without them.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

In other news the trailer for Mewtwo Strikes Back evolution is here

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTBieAEGrf8[/video]

Take a look at Pokemon in CGI

Perkilator

Awards

…Well, can’t say I’ve ever wanted to see Ash look like his face was warped in the process of getting Tauros-trampled.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Happy to see they kept Brock's eyes the same. Misty looks okay, but damn Ash's model needs some work.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What's funny is that both the Japanese film and live action one are staring Mewtwo. And coming out in the same year.

Something I dislike about the remake is that it appears to be an exact CGI copy of the original so far.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

It has potential to incorporate the origin story(Amber) that was released separately into the film. I would lose it if they made the rare promotional CD story with Madame Boss and Miyamoto canon but I highly doubt it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

It has potential to incorporate the origin story(Amber) that was released separately into the film. I would lose it if they made the rare promotional CD story with Madame Boss and Miyamoto canon but I highly doubt it.

I'd lose it if they put the original ending back in with Adult Misty & her/Ash's implied daughter.

[video=youtube;5TptDRzKkQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TptDRzKkQA[/video]

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Nooo thank youuu!

I'd lose it if they put the original ending back in with Adult Misty & her/Ash's implied daughter.

[video=youtube;5TptDRzKkQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TptDRzKkQA[/video]
Wow this takes me back. Weird times.

WaltK

Awards

The most reasonable assumption is that she’s an animated represention of the little girl singing with Sachiko Kobayashi in the song (with Kobayashi herself being represented by the blue-haired lady who she voices in the movie).

And no, nobody has a single clue what the older-looking Misty is all about.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah I aint into this CGI Mewtwo thing even more than I thought. I at least thought it would be a different take on the movie with the "new" Ash they had the past 2 films now. Its super lame its just legit the same thing. At least Detective Pikachu will be a good Pokemon movie this year lol.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

Yeah I aint into this CGI Mewtwo thing even more than I thought. I at least thought it would be a different take on the movie with the "new" Ash they had the past 2 films now. Its super lame its just legit the same thing. At least Detective Pikachu will be a good Pokemon movie this year lol.

Yeah, I'm pumped for Detective Pikachu, but the 1st Movie remake is looking kinda lazy.

Soldier

Awards

On a brighter note, what returning pokemon do you think we'll see in the Galar region?
I believe Swanna will return, as apparently every swan in England is property of the queen. another bird family that could return is the tailow line, as they're based on barn swallows, an apparently common sight in England. Also Pyroar and Luxray lines due to the vague connection to a heraldic lion.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

On a brighter note, what returning pokemon do you think we'll see in the Galar region?
I believe Swanna will return, as apparently every swan in England is property of the queen. another bird family that could return is the tailow line, as they're based on barn swallows, an apparently common sight in England. Also Pyroar and Luxray lines due to the vague connection to a heraldic lion.

Well, we already know the Grubbin, Larvitar, Trapinch, and Pikachu lines are in. I'd say it's very likely Aegislash as well. I also hope we finally get some more new type combos. I really want a Bug/Dark mosquito.

Here's my guesses for the starters:

Grookey - Grass/Fighting, Grass/Rock or Grass/Dark

Scorbunny - Fire/Electric, Fire/Ground, Fire/Steel, or Fire/Fairy. Hopefully not Fighting.

Sobble - Water/Dragon, Water/Psychic, Water/Ghost, or Water/Poison

---

As for a hedgehog, maybe Steel/Poison or Grass/Steel?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just want Sobble to evolve into Nessie. Beyond that, I don't really care what happens with the starters.

Haha. That would be awesome! Another Water/Fairy? lol

And I really liked the idea of Scorbunny evolving into Fire/Electric.

I wonder what the Monkey will end up into?

---

Edit:

Pokemon Sword And Shield Features Soccer Stadiums As Gyms

gyms1_thumb.jpg

Apparently, Gym Leaders are now called Gym Masters for whatever reason. Something tells me that we'll have a preset amount of Trainer Battle before we finally fight the Gym Leader, even though I liked the puzzle-like nature Gyms had.

Last edited:
Back