• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds do you NOT want to see in a future game? w/explination

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I agree with this, but at the same time it makes me sad we'll never get to see the scrapped Honest John and Gideon or the town (as minute as that may be).
Me too, while I love Pinocchio's world (Sora's side) in Dream Drop Distance I really expected more of the movies world and not just ONLY Pleasure Island and the Blue Fairy being the new additions from Pinocchio included in the game.

Even though the liklihood of seeing Pinocchio's world again is unlikely as he's now a human boy and Jiminy received his Official Conscience badge by the Blue Fairy, I still is possible to see some elements that were meant to be in 358/2 days but ended up in the cutting room floor to be adapted into a future KH game or in Union X, much like how the Circus Area which was set to be in Days later was adapted for Dream Drop Distance.

I'm not even sure what those two villains (and possibly the coachman) would have done if they appeared in 358 2 Days. It would have made more sense for them to be used in DDD since Pinocchio was still a puppet in that period of time.
I agree, personally much like with Arendelle in KH3, I actually wanted more of Pinocchio's world not just ONLY Monstro, Pleasure Island and the Blue Fairy the latter two being the newest additions from the Pinocchio film included in a KH game.

Even though the liklihood of seeing Pinocchio's world again in another KH game is unlikely as he's now a human boy and Jiminy received his Official Conscience badge by the Blue Fairy (in the credits for DDD). I still think it's possible to see some elements that were meant to be in 358/2 days but ended up in the cutting room floor (including the characters Honest John/Foulfellow and Gideon) to be featured into a future game or have them appear in Union X, even if the chances of Prankster's Paradise appearing in that game is slim to none, as the majority of the Disney worlds in Union X so far (aside from Olympus Coliseum) are mostly based on the Princesses of Heart worlds (Dwarf Woodlands, Beast's Castle, Castle of Dreams, Agrabah, etc..).

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Looking back at the worlds throughout the series...I honestly feel that almost every world has no room for story anymore. Reasons why I...kinda don't want half these worlds to come back in future games.

KH1 consisted of Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, and the End of the World. Two. TWO worlds have SOME potential on this list to be worlds...and that's Agrabah and Neverland. Every other world has no other meaning of its appearance strictly due to not having any need to come back. Some seem like a one and done.

KH2 consisted of Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Land of the Dragons, Beast Castle, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Atlantica, Port Royal, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Pride Lands, Space Paranoid, and The World that Never Was. One and done worlds, and any returning worlds aside from Agrabah and Pride Lands are destined to fall flat due to the fact that their story is over.

BBS consisted of Land of Departure, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Radiant Garden, Deep Space, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Town, Neverland, and the Keyblade Graveyard. Same thing as KH2, Their stories are over. Castle of Dreams SHOULD'VE had potential, but they killed off Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia...so using the other movies won't cut it here.

DDD consisted of Traverse Town, La Cite De Cloche, Prankster's Paradise, The Grid, The Country of Musketeers, The Symphony of Sorcery, and The World that Never Was. LITERALLY EVERY WORLD ON THIS LIST HAS NO CHANCE OF COMING BACK. At all. And ya'll REEEEEALY want to have a fight with Frollo and CLU, but I don't see it. I don't see these worlds coming back at all.

Finally, KH3 consisted of Olympus, Twilight Town, The Toy Box, The Kingdom of Corona, Monstropolis, Arendelle, The Caribbean, San Fransokyo, The Keyblade Graveyard,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and frankly...the only worlds I see coming back is...Arendelle...cause damn that Frozen 2 trailer looks amazing.

In conclusion. See these worlds? Half of them on the list really has no chance of returning. I, myself...don't want them to come in because...what's really left for them? What's really left to milk out for half of these worlds? What...have La Cite De Cloche come in...just to have Frollo as a boss? O-Or Beast Castle to have Gaston as a boss, even though the Beast is human again? No. I'd prefer not to, thank you.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Looking back at the worlds throughout the series...I honestly feel that almost every world has no room for story anymore. Reasons why I...kinda don't want half these worlds to come back in future games.

KH1 consisted of Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, and the End of the World. Two. TWO worlds have SOME potential on this list to be worlds...and that's Agrabah and Neverland. Every other world has no other meaning of its appearance strictly due to not having any need to come back. Some seem like a one and done.

KH2 consisted of Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, Land of the Dragons, Beast Castle, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Atlantica, Port Royal, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Pride Lands, Space Paranoid, and The World that Never Was. One and done worlds, and any returning worlds aside from Agrabah and Pride Lands are destined to fall flat due to the fact that their story is over.

BBS consisted of Land of Departure, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Radiant Garden, Deep Space, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Town, Neverland, and the Keyblade Graveyard. Same thing as KH2, Their stories are over. Castle of Dreams SHOULD'VE had potential, but they killed off Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia...so using the other movies won't cut it here.

DDD consisted of Traverse Town, La Cite De Cloche, Prankster's Paradise, The Grid, The Country of Musketeers, The Symphony of Sorcery, and The World that Never Was. LITERALLY EVERY WORLD ON THIS LIST HAS NO CHANCE OF COMING BACK. At all. And ya'll REEEEEALY want to have a fight with Frollo and CLU, but I don't see it. I don't see these worlds coming back at all.

Finally, KH3 consisted of Olympus, Twilight Town, The Toy Box, The Kingdom of Corona, Monstropolis, Arendelle, The Caribbean, San Fransokyo, The Keyblade Graveyard,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and frankly...the only worlds I see coming back is...Arendelle...cause damn that Frozen 2 trailer looks amazing.

In conclusion. See these worlds? Half of them on the list really has no chance of returning. I, myself...don't want them to come in because...what's really left for them? What's really left to milk out for half of these worlds? What...have La Cite De Cloche come in...just to have Frollo as a boss? O-Or Beast Castle to have Gaston as a boss, even though the Beast is human again? No. I'd prefer not to, thank you.
Neverland will depend on what story they are going to tell, while it's possible I could see this one returning along with Sora exploring the Island of Neverland for the first time, realistically I think Treasure Planet has a better chance of being included.

Regarding Lilo & Stitch, I doubt you would say the movie is 100% done, yeah it only had Stitch escaping the Galactic Federation in BBS, but what about the rest of the movie/franchise? I wouldn't rule Stitch out just yet, he did start out as a summon in Kingdom Hearts II and it's possible we could visit his actual homeworld in a future game.

I mean Simba and Mushu were Summons for Sora in the first game before we visited their actual homeworlds in Kingdom Hearts II. If we don't get Hawaii an actual world I still would like to see Stitch appear in a future KH game along with collecting the different experiments across the worlds and the first official appearance of Agent Pleakely.

Lastly from the vast majority of you, I don't think the events of the Lilo & Stitch movie and franchise happened between BBS and the original KH game perhaps Stitch could've crashed into Radiant Garden or some other original world where he learned about Ohana. Lilo & Stitch could be possible as a future world long as it's not too similar to Moana, even if the latter film has more relevance and recency than the former film.

I also think Toy Box (Toy Story) is another Kingdom Hearts III Disney world I realistically see returning besides Arendelle, as SDG have yet to see the other toys that were kidnapped by Young Xehanort and the Organization during Kingdom Hearts III, such as Jessie, Bullseye, Slinky, Bo Peep etc.

100 Acre Wood. Okay I know people go and make fun of it and show their detest and hatred for the world being "pointless" where it now joins the ranks of "Donald Duck not being useful" or "Billy Zane to voice Ansem again", but honestly I honestly think that we would see this world again as it serves as a break time world from the Heartless fighting during Sora's Journey so I'd say it's likely we will see Pooh and his friends again.

For Pride Lands, I have mixed feelings for this world's return, frankly. While I respect the majority of you wanting to see a lush green Pride Lands Savannah along with adapting the sequel "Simba's Pride" I'd rather see a different Animal-based Disney movie in the game such as the Jungle Book, Zootopia, or Bambi to be in the game rather than just returning to Pride Lands for the sake of the sequel.

Symphony of Sorcery could utilize elements of Fantasia 2000 and also have new songbooks were we can visit some of the areas based on those segments such as the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Firebird, especially the latter where you face the Firebird as a boss. The only thing is how it will be implemented cause originally Riku was meant to go to one version inspired by 2000 in DDD before they scraped the idea and have Sora and Riku going to the songbooks based on the original Fantasia. But it's one world I wouldn't rule out yet.
[video=youtube;WiTHipYzD3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTHipYzD3c[/video]

So the Disney worlds I realistically see returning in KH4 and a future KH game are:
  • Agrabah (maybe)
  • 100 Acre Wood
  • Deep Space/Hawaii
  • Arendelle
  • Toy Box
  • Symphony of Sorcery

Last edited:

GrandWebster

Symphony of Sorcery could utilize elements of Fantasia 2000 and also have new songbooks were we can visit some of the areas based on those segments such as the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Firebird, especially the latter where you face the Firebird as a boss. The only thing is how it will be implemented cause originally Riku was meant to go to one version inspired by 2000 in DDD before they scraped the idea and have Sora and Riku going to the songbooks based on the original Fantasia. But it's one world I wouldn't rule out yet.
[video=youtube;WiTHipYzD3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTHipYzD3c[/video]

I feel you man, But the problem with Fantasia 2000, specifically The Firebird, I think Disney took That idea and implanted it recently into Moana

Now Granted, Moana Spoilers: The Lava monster Te'Ka, Is actually Te'Fiti, The goddess of Life. She turned that way because her Heart was removed. But she looks very similar to the Spring Sprite

But I would say they adapted the Firebird concept into Moana and follow almost a similar theme.
Also a Disney Movie that most definitely will be a world in the next game, that's just how I see it.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
wnBJcaA.png

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Personally I'm down for pretty any world to return we've already visited, if Square can think up a good original story for that world and give a reason for us to revisit them. Also for some like Olympus Colosseum I feel like they could return nicely as just a tournament world or mini game world, that doesn't really need a big plot line.
I'd actually love to revisit a world where they're done with the movie plot, KH is at it's strongest usually when it's telling it's own stories.

That said there are a few worlds I'd rather not revisit or worlds I'd rather not show up.

Revisits I don't want:
- Atlantica, any potential this world has to offer was kind of killed in KH2. There's not much room for original stories here.
- Halloween Town, never really liked that world, so I'm not keen on returning to it.
- 100 Acer woods, sure there's enough potential to make other mini games for this world, but it felt so loveless and tacked on in KH3, plus I'm sure there are other Disney properties that can take on the mini-game world role.

New worlds I don't want:
- Cars, I'm down with seeing non-human version of SDG but not car versions.
- Pixar Worlds in general (excepts for maybe Incredibles), personally I just don't care for Pixar movies (exceptions being Coco and the Incredibles) so I'm less interested in visiting worlds based of them.
- Star Wars World, while I like Star Wars, it's too big and has a too complex lore of itself with darkness and light that having it mesh with KH could be tricky. Plus there's the whole rights issue. Plus we don't even currently know how Stiches' world worked in BBS
- Marvel, while I'd love to fight along side Wolverine or other favorites of mine, having another company that can veto a world or story line would slow Square down too much. Even if the Marvel Muliverse is flexible enough that you could make original iterations just for this game.

SerDuncan

Personally I'm down for pretty any world to return we've already visited, if Square can think up a good original story for that world and give a reason for us to revisit them. Also for some like Olympus Colosseum I feel like they could return nicely as just a tournament world or mini game world, that doesn't really need a big plot line.
I'd actually love to revisit a world where they're done with the movie plot, KH is at it's strongest usually when it's telling it's own stories.

That said there are a few worlds I'd rather not revisit or worlds I'd rather not show up.

Revisits I don't want:
- Atlantica, any potential this world has to offer was kind of killed in KH2. There's not much room for original stories here.
- Halloween Town, never really liked that world, so I'm not keen on returning to it.
- 100 Acer woods, sure there's enough potential to make other mini games for this world, but it felt so loveless and tacked on in KH3, plus I'm sure there are other Disney properties that can take on the mini-game world role.

New worlds I don't want:
- Cars, I'm down with seeing non-human version of SDG but not car versions.
- Pixar Worlds in general (excepts for maybe Incredibles), personally I just don't care for Pixar movies (exceptions being Coco and the Incredibles) so I'm less interested in visiting worlds based of them.
- Star Wars World, while I like Star Wars, it's too big and has a too complex lore of itself with darkness and light that having it mesh with KH could be tricky. Plus there's the whole rights issue. Plus we don't even currently know how Stiches' world worked in BBS
- Marvel, while I'd love to fight along side Wolverine or other favorites of mine, having another company that can veto a world or story line would slow Square down too much. Even if the Marvel Muliverse is flexible enough that you could make original iterations just for this game.

I disagree with you on a few of these worlds, but I can completely see where you're coming from. Some movies just aren't for everybody, and that's definitely fair.

I think... I would love to see a Wall-E world. Of the Pixar films that KH hasn't covered, Wall-E and Finding Nemo strike me as incredibly interesting world's to explore. Firstly, that the transformation into actual fish in Finding Nemo could be incredible, and that the arching plot of Marlin needed to trust others to find his son (tying into Sora relying on his friends/finding someone who is lost) could be easily attached to Sora and Co. as well as Dory. Having more movement and exploration, less fighting could be awesome. But the big thing for me, and this is something I think Wall-E could do great as well, is that I feel future Kingdom Hearts games should focus on "protecting the world". Not just on a metaphysical, hearts light darkness level, but physically as well. Seeing the damage caused by overfishing in Finding Nemo, and the pollution in Wall-E on Earth could really help that plot. Teaching Sora that the worlds and their environments are important, and how destructive people can be while careless. I think Wall-E is also great because it would have Sora interacting with another two characters who theoretically shouldn't have hearts. Imagine if the AI was controlled by the villains/heartless. The scene at the end of Wall-E where he's been rebuilt and doesn't recognize Eve could be such a huge moment where the crew have to question if Wall-E ever really did have a heart. there's so much potential here! The huge ship to explore, the wasteland of Earth... the fat humans... it could be amazing.

Secondly... I would actually LOVE to go back to Atlantica. Because I think that there is a ton more to explore there. Ariel, coming to terms with being human, the actual plot of the film still really hasn't been explored. Plus, Sora and co could go there and maybe the worlds have jumped forward in years. He meet's Ariel's daughter, etc etc. Halloween Town, I agree with, even though i liked the movie I think that it's been used up creatively. 100 acre wood though.... I dunno. I feel like... it was done so shittily in KH3... I want a real conclusion. Sora having to leave them because he's growing up, just like Christopher Robin did. Have there be a moment where Sora acknowledges that he's not a kid anymore, and that even though Pooh and him will always be in each other's hearts... he's just simply outgrown the wood. Much more satisfying than the rushed, awful plot we got in this game.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I disagree with you on a few of these worlds, but I can completely see where you're coming from. Some movies just aren't for everybody, and that's definitely fair.

I think... I would love to see a Wall-E world. Of the Pixar films that KH hasn't covered, Wall-E and Finding Nemo strike me as incredibly interesting world's to explore. Firstly, that the transformation into actual fish in Finding Nemo could be incredible, and that the arching plot of Marlin needed to trust others to find his son (tying into Sora relying on his friends/finding someone who is lost) could be easily attached to Sora and Co. as well as Dory. Having more movement and exploration, less fighting could be awesome. But the big thing for me, and this is something I think Wall-E could do great as well, is that I feel future Kingdom Hearts games should focus on "protecting the world". Not just on a metaphysical, hearts light darkness level, but physically as well. Seeing the damage caused by overfishing in Finding Nemo, and the pollution in Wall-E on Earth could really help that plot. Teaching Sora that the worlds and their environments are important, and how destructive people can be while careless. I think Wall-E is also great because it would have Sora interacting with another two characters who theoretically shouldn't have hearts. Imagine if the AI was controlled by the villains/heartless. The scene at the end of Wall-E where he's been rebuilt and doesn't recognize Eve could be such a huge moment where the crew have to question if Wall-E ever really did have a heart. there's so much potential here! The huge ship to explore, the wasteland of Earth... the fat humans... it could be amazing.

I can see where you're coming from with the protect the worlds themselves angle, but i see two issues with it.

One being that them trying to take the eco hangle of protecting the world would force them to medle, which would supposably be harmful to the world order.

The other is players might see it as KH getting political and preach leading to them getting upset and dropping the series. We live in a world where a world power leader is publicly denying global warming after all.

I can see the eco message working for a world or two, but not as a new plotline for the series moving forward.

With Wall-E I'd be curious, if Sora and Co. would become robots or fat and chair bound, otherwise they'd stick out like humans in Montropolis. Though i guess the easiest hand wave solution is to state they're from a different ship.
While Wall-E does have some interesting themes of identity that could fit with KH's themes, I have a hard time imagining how they would fit SDG into the plot. They could pull an Arendalle and have them barely interact but that wouldn't be very satisfying.

Secondly... I would actually LOVE to go back to Atlantica. Because I think that there is a ton more to explore there. Ariel, coming to terms with being human, the actual plot of the film still really hasn't been explored. Plus, Sora and co could go there and maybe the worlds have jumped forward in years. He meet's Ariel's daughter, etc etc. Halloween Town, I agree with, even though i liked the movie I think that it's been used up creatively. 100 acre wood though.... I dunno. I feel like... it was done so shittily in KH3... I want a real conclusion. Sora having to leave them because he's growing up, just like Christopher Robin did. Have there be a moment where Sora acknowledges that he's not a kid anymore, and that even though Pooh and him will always be in each other's hearts... he's just simply outgrown the wood. Much more satisfying than the rushed, awful plot we got in this game.

Alright, yeah you convinced me with Atlantica.
Having Atlantica be a land level this time around could be interesting, especially if the focus is on how Ariel is coping and if she still wants to see other worlds like in KH1.
My gut feeling says this story would have to be placed before Ariel has Melody and has the wall built. Mainly because i can't see SDG just sit back and accept that Ariel would trap herself like this and not try and help.
If the next KH saga will make a deal about family bonds Ariel feeling cut off from her father, sisters and friends could be a interesting story arc for that world, along with her having to learn how to integrate into a different culture and society.

With 100 acre woods, I'm not totally against it ever returning, I just want a break from it for a bit. Should have probably said so. Your storyline could be an interesting cap off to it.

D

Deleted member 246005

There was a Nightmare before Christmas game done by Capcom where there other Holiday towns. So in a future game, you would just visit those.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Alright, yeah you convinced me with Atlantica.
Having Atlantica be a land level this time around could be interesting, especially if the focus is on how Ariel is coping and if she still wants to see other worlds like in KH1.
My gut feeling says this story would have to be placed before Ariel has Melody and has the wall built. Mainly because i can't see SDG just sit back and accept that Ariel would trap herself like this and not try and help.
If the next KH saga will make a deal about family bonds Ariel feeling cut off from her father, sisters and friends could be a interesting story arc for that world, along with her having to learn how to integrate into a different culture and society.
I'm still a little skeptical family connections will play a large-ish (or at least larger) role in the next saga, but if Nomura decided to go there with Sora, films like TLM, TLK, Coco, Mulan, TP&TF, Frozen, Lilo & Stitch, Aladdin and the King of Thieves all immediately come to mind as films focused on familial bonds. So does Treasure Planet (well, at least it focuses to a degree on Jim's broken bond with a father who left his family and how Silver fills that void), although sometimes I wonder if that film actually has a chance of ever appearing in KH even though I would love it to. Didn't it almost appear in 3D? In a way, I'm glad it didn't appear then because I want Jim Hawkins to be a party member for sure. There are some others that could be related to the family theme in one way or another, ofc (Bambi taking on his father's role as prince of the forest, TJB with Mowgli having to leave his friends to return to his own kind, etc.). It's a shame that Tarzan can never appear in KH again. :/

As for TLM, I agree that it would have to be set in the prologue of TLM2 (if they use the sequel at all), just for the fact it hasn't been 10-15 years for Melody to grow up. I don't really like TLM2, so I love your idea of a plot involving Ariel missing her family and adjusting to life on land***. Although it wouldn't bother me if Melody appeared as a baby in a crib only, lol. I'd love if there was a 50/50 water:land world for it like they were able to pull off successfully with The Caribbean in KH3.

EDIT:***I just imagined something Cinderella-esque with SDG being as small as Sebastian and trying not to die in the kitchen for one segment of the world, ha.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I feel you man, But the problem with Fantasia 2000, specifically The Firebird, I think Disney took That idea and implanted it recently into Moana

Now Granted, Moana Spoilers: The Lava monster Te'Ka, Is actually Te'Fiti, The goddess of Life. She turned that way because her Heart was removed. But she looks very similar to the Spring Sprite

But I would say they adapted the Firebird concept into Moana and follow almost a similar theme.
Also a Disney Movie that most definitely will be a world in the next game, that's just how I see it.
I'm not saying it's likely to happen in the next KH game cause literally the possibility of seeing it could go either way. Also as I said before, Dream Drop Distance was going to have Riku visit a version of the Symphony of Sorcery utilizing elements of Fantasia 2000, before they scraped the idea completely. I wouldn't rule out the Symphony of Sorcery 100%, I could see the Firebird be a secret boss (in the vein of Julius in DDD).

Also I didn't need spoilers because basically I know what happened in the movie, Moana.

With Wall-E I'd be curious, if Sora and Co. would become robots or fat and chair bound, otherwise they'd stick out like humans in Montropolis. Though i guess the easiest hand wave solution is to state they're from a different ship.
While Wall-E does have some interesting themes of identity that could fit with KH's themes, I have a hard time imagining how they would fit SDG into the plot. They could pull an Arendalle and have them barely interact but that wouldn't be very satisfying.

No offense intended, but I don't think it's a good idea to do a Wall-E world

Pixar doesn’t want KH shoehorning itself into the plots of the original films. This would be especially true for Wall-E since it is one of their most critically acclaimed films. Wall-E, however, doesn’t really have anywhere to go if they follow a sequel approach because the humans are just recolonizing the Earth. They could have Wall-E and EVe traveling together and encounter SDG in an original world

While I love Wall-E, I don't think it's a good idea to do a storyline (be it an original one and especially a retelling of the movie), because in the ending the humans are just recolonizing the Earth.

I think the only way I could see characters from Wall-E (Wall-E, EVE) appear in the KH series without having SDG go to the film's world and do an original storyline is perhaps they can be characters residing in an original world like how Little Chef (Remy) is in Twilight Town in Scrooge McDuck's Bistrot Restaurant in KH3. But then again it's going to be VERY difficult on how they would implement these characters when compared to Remy as he was brought to Twilght Town from his original homeworld by Scrooge so that he can continue expanding his culinary Horizons and be Scrooge's Chef at his Bistrot.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There was a Nightmare before Christmas game done by Capcom where there other Holiday towns. So in a future game, you would just visit those.

That's actually not true. The game only had Christmas & Halloween Towns. There's a thing with Oogie kidnapping the leaders of the other holiday towns but the problem with that is A. They had to be rescued from within Christmas & Halloween. And B. They were stuffed into sacks, meaning the player would not actually see what the other leaders looked like. It was pretty obvious that Capcom was prohibited from expanding the NBC world beyond what was already established in the film.

[video=youtube;8lUntztTg5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lUntztTg5w[/video]

Last edited:

Obiewantsanipod

I don't want most of the world we've seen. San Fransokyo, beast castle, the mermaid thing, pride lands, halloween town, corona, monstropolis, dwarf woodlands, sleeping beauty, cinderella, etc.

I don't want marvel, star wars, 100 acre wood, chicken little, Aladdin, Twighlight town, traverse town...Jeez what's left.

I'd rather we get new worlds including originals. I don't mind worlds with obvious potential like radiant garden or toybox. And I really and I mean really want bug's life to show up, although I see it being a one hit wonder, showing up once only, assuming they stick to the story.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
That's actually not true. The game only had Christmas & Halloween Towns. There's a thing with Oogie kidnapping the leaders of the other holiday towns but the problem with that is
A. They had to be rescued from within Christmas & Halloween.

And B. They were stuffed into sacks, meaning the player would not actually see what the other leaders looked like. It was pretty obvious that Capcom was prohibited from expanding the NBC world beyond what was already established in the film.
THIS. And as I said before in my previous posts on this thread and on other threads their isn't any story left for Halloween Town and on top of that I'm pretty satisfied with the way they ended the world off in Kingdom Hearts II.

Besides, having Oogie Boogie being brought back again would feel pretty repetitive and linear at this point, the same can be said for Olympus (aside from the Coliseum tournaments) with Hades trying to come up with a plan to take over Olympus or to defeat Hercules.

So personally, I'd say that the worlds for Halloween Town and Olympus are done if you ask me, I really don't think they're coming back.

Also, I don't think we would be going to return to Atlantica in the next games as personally it would require another time jump in order to adapt the events of Return to the Sea, plus aside fromthe inclusions of characters from direct-to-video sequels such as Experiment 221 and the Beagle Boys (The Three Musketeers) Disney has been very selective on not including these characters from the direct-to-video sequels, which would explain why Abis Mal isn't even in KH2's story of Agrabah. So frankly it comes down to whether this Disney world has an interesting environment/gameplay and whether the story for that world fits within the story of the game as a game.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Please no more 100 Acre Wood. I don't even understand why it is back in KH3 if all you do is a farming simulator.

I thought it was in a way of emphasizing that maybe Sora was growing up? I'm citing Chuman as my source for that perspective.

Ultimately it felt a bit weird for me, i typically love the exchange in the 1AW. It felt off, can't really explain it, but I feel it's kind of run it's course as of this game.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I thought it was in a way of emphasizing that maybe Sora was growing up? I'm citing Chuman as my source for that perspective.
That and also connects to Sora's character development on Sora not wanting to loose his friends, along with Merlin's saying: "Whatever's lost can be found again."

Not to mention that Sora missing on the front cover of the Winnie the Pooh book [LEFT][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]forshadows [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]the ending for the game when Sora vanishes after using the power of awakening to revive Kairi

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's actually not true. The game only had Christmas & Halloween Towns. There's a thing with Oogie kidnapping the leaders of the other holiday towns but the problem with that is A. They had to be rescued from within Christmas & Halloween. And B. They were stuffed into sacks, meaning the player would not actually see what the other leaders looked like. It was pretty obvious that Capcom was prohibited from expanding the NBC world beyond what was already established in the film.
What that game does show is that it's actually very simple to create a storyline for anything if you're willing to put thought into it. None of the worlds that have appeared in this series are truly off-limits from appearing again. Especially since the interest of including / pimping popular films trumps all other things.

drew0512

Awards
- Cars: I hate the movies and I don't think they fit KH at all.
- Princess and the frog: I haven't watched it and I'm not interested in it. I know a lot of you were passionate about its possible inclusion in KH3, so I guess it has potential at least.
- Marvel: I like Marvel but I don't think it fits KH in general. It's funny because while I don't like Star Wars, I do think that it'd be very fitting in a KH game. The only concern I have is that I don't know how you could possibly adapt the story in a satysfing way.
- Any movie that came after Treasure Planet and before Tangled: I just find them completely uninteresting.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
the same can be said for Olympus (aside from the Coliseum tournaments) with Hades trying to come up with a plan to take over Olympus or to defeat Hercules.
They could pull from the tv series, which had other villains.

Back