• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jokes and Memes about KH3 Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
With KH3 officially out, I say we celebrate with some good ol’ jokes and memes about it. I’ll go first:

L0mwBo7EhObMnPRkDwUP5Hgx6FY1ijgawehJDJfoFatAXhrifQdZh3U6pmh4gxDEkKjcrKw1mCOhwAYeNKeSWQ4_fvnu7A3b7Gk

Neo_

Awards
The biggest meme is drunk Donald talking about the ingredients; I called that nearly a month before launch.

Neo_

Awards
Do you think they knew the InGrEdIeNtS was gonna become a meme? Like how did they test the game and work on it for so long and didn't think that would get annoying? :confused:

Askelon

The true ost this scene needed:

[video=youtube;3qS35Dqwxzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qS35Dqwxzg[/video]

2 quid is good

Awards
…Quid, there’s making lighthearted jokes about things you didn’t like, and then there’s leaving a thread open to a Kairi discussion war. Let’s not leave gasoline open to the flames.

Lol I was just making a snarky joke, nothing more. Its not even something that bothered me all that much at all, and if anyone takes a characters name as an incentive to start a flame war then idk what to tell you, the problems not with me

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Lol I was just making a snarky joke, nothing more. Its not even something that bothered me all that much at all, and if anyone takes a characters name as an incentive to start a flame war then idk what to tell you, the problems not with me
People can get touchy when it comes to Kairi. lol

Another joke.

*ahem*

Aqua.

Back