• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
The snow stayed here for only 1 day until it started to rain again. But it will probably snow here for the weekend. But it's very cold right now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ehhhhh it was rather short actually. So short that I'm not entirely sure what I did all the time.
I did finally find the time to put all my purchases from gamescom (namely: multiple KH soundtracks) on my computer. No idea why I didn't before, somehow never thought of it.

Veevee

Awards
Was quite a tedious weekend. I hate the time before christmas and christmas itself. It's so fake. People pretend you have to be especially nice and generous but I think you should be for the whole year, not just for December. And all this "it's christmas, let's fake a happy family" and feeling you have to spend a fortune for presents for people that you're usually fine not giving presents to is so tiring. I know, you buy presents because you like those people but let's be honest, there's a lot of pressure behind it that shouldn't be necessary. I just want the whole christmas time to be over.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
School is finally over and I get to go home for the vacation so that's great. It has been a very tiring year so I'm glad it's almost over. Not too optimistic about 2018 but I'll give it a chance! Hoping I can see my friends before christmas, hopefully on new years as well. Never been a fan of family holidays, glad I'm old enough to get to decide myself what I do. Finnish christmas food sucks so I probably won't be celebrating in any way really.

Awards
My weekend was awesome! Hung out with some friends Friday, had a super lazy day Saturday with lots of reading and very little school, and Sunday hung out with a big group of friends. Honestly, weekends aren't that bad for me. But gonna be stressful this upcoming weekend. We have a dinner show Saturday, so we practice Friday. Also just school, you know. But yeah!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This past weekend was great. I went out to my buddy's cabin and we had a grand time sailing, hiking, playing cards, and more outdoor activities. I did part of the Pacific Coast Trail and hiked up to nearly 11,000ft in elevation. It was a nice getaway from home.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Went to a convention Saturday where I got to play the Toy Box demo. Due to waiting lines they couldn't afford to let people play both Olympus and Toy Box but I'm happy nonetheless. Also got Charles Martinet to sign my Switch (still need to spray it with something to keep it from rubbing off, but I've got Spidey to keep me from touching it) and 2 t-shirts: 1 big 8-bit Mega Man face and the other has the 8 bit Street Fighter characters from the crossover. Sunday was baking brownies to pass out at work (and playing Spider-Man) because it's my birthday today. Also this is still technically my weekend since I don't have to work today. :p (got some coupons for free stuff to go spend)

Askelon

Just finished KH3 yesterday, and doing a whole lot of nothing. Typical weekend, I’d say.

Same as you, except i've find myself looking for more informations about some aspect of KH3 that i didn't understand.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I went to a couple breweries with friends yesterday and had a great time. Now I'm just gunna lay low for Sunday.

Perkilator

Awards
Not necessarily a weekend thing, it happened today, but I just found myself an instant profile pic.

https://twitter.com/Nichola69339183/status/1102767203869327360?s=20

No, I didn’t mean to turn it upside down.

GloryWood

Good. A friend arrived to me, whom I had not seen for five years. It's bad when people close to you live far away.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It was okay because, I got to sleep in. I caught up on Shonen Jump today, and Friday, I got to remove some clutter from the basement, which I put off for three weeks.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This past weekend was all about rest. On Sunday, I did go for a 9 mile hike. It was such a nice day. I just finished rewatching season 6 of Game of Thrones. Two more weeks until Season 8!!!

Back