• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Report a Member/Topic" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm trying to, it's hard to make gifs smaller on the sig on this website ok

edit: honestly just block me lmao, forreal

It would be a great idea for you to put your sig into a spoiler tag just to conserve space. If you're confused on how to do it, there's plenty of places here you can find to learn how to do a full spoiler box.

LostArtist

Awards
It would be a great idea for you to put your sig into a spoiler tag just to conserve space. If you're confused on how to do it, there's plenty of places here you can find to learn how to do a full spoiler box.

I know how to do that, but I rather keep the gifs visible but smaller. I might have to do that eventually because it's so hard figuring out how to make these gifs appear smaller in the sig errrrrr

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I know how to do that, but I rather keep the gifs visible but smaller. I might have to do that eventually because it's so hard figuring out how to make these gifs appear smaller in the sig errrrrr

Well, I think all Recon was saying was that the sig is pretty big. I mean, I'm embarrassed to say this, but a gif this large literally makes my computer slower the more posts have it until I basically can't type or scroll the thread. It's hard to shrink the gifs, as you'd have to go outside of the website to do it. It would probably be easier to just put it in a spoiler tag, that way people can still view it if they please and it would help save space on your posts.

LostArtist

Awards
Well, I think all Recon was saying was that the sig is pretty big. I mean, I'm embarrassed to say this, but a gif this large literally makes my computer slower the more posts have it until I basically can't type or scroll the thread. It's hard to shrink the gifs, as you'd have to go outside of the website to do it. It would probably be easier to just put it in a spoiler tag, that way people can still view it if they please and it would help save space on your posts.

Ok, I'll put it in spoilers until I resize the gifs

LostArtist

Awards
Thanks! You can also title spoiler tags like this: in the front part of the tag only, type an equals sign after spoiler and you can put a description in it, such as
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hate to be a snitchy, but Snortlax seems to only want to complain and that's going a bit far. (Might be a troll.)

Deal with it, please?

Came here to mention the same user. They’re definitely being inflammatory here: https://forums.khinsider.com/spoile...-make-kairi-look-like-goblin.html#post6563820

And I’d argue here as well: https://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/218964-did-nomura-run-out-ideas.html#post6563829

Really? A gat dang goblin? Becuase of a haircut?

I got a haircut last Thursday for Winter Formal because, as we know, that’s only the highest standard for all goblins. And isn’t Kairi just the cutest wittle gobwin?

I'm like 99% sure they were a troll, they kept saying "nemura" and, also started to quickly say bigoted things. I was gonna report them but it seems y'all beat me to it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Pretty sure Rexrex is the same user that’s been trolling the past few days over in the Spoiler section.

Back