• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Isn't The Only Yozora Look Alike.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blizzard-

Awards
SE announced a new IP during the Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019 (https://youtu.be/SCME2yPJKWk), Oninaki.
I so happened to notice that Oninaki's apparent main protagonist shares a pretty stark resemblance to Yozora.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

What implications might this have given Yozora's role in KH3 and future KH titles?

LostArtist

Awards
For the eyes, I think square just likes heterochromia, even goofy has it

also, another game that looks good from the direct!

Zul

Awards
What is it with all this red-blue heterochromia? Did a bunch of SE employees watch Red vs Blue recently or something?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You have blue and red eyes, you have blue and red eyes, you have blue and red eyes, she has blue and red eyes?!

I HAVE BLUE AND RED EYES!

Are there any other blue and red-eyed Square Enix characters that I should know about?

LostArtist

Awards
You have blue and red eyes, you have blue and red eyes, you have blue and red eyes, she has blue and red eyes?!

I HAVE BLUE AND RED EYES!

Are there any other blue and red-eyed Square Enix characters that I should know about?

HAHAHAHA I fucking can't.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What is it with all this red-blue heterochromia? Did a bunch of SE employees watch Red vs Blue recently or something?

I honestly died with this reply! Haha

But seriously, seems like angsty characters being a 2000's trend is anow all about heterochromia characters.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
SE announced a new IP during the Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019 (https://youtu.be/SCME2yPJKWk), Oninaki.
I so happened to notice that Oninaki's apparent main protagonist shares a pretty stark resemblance to Yozora.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

What implications might this have given Yozora's role in KH3 and future KH titles?

I'm praying it means nothing lol. Not that I am not up for cameos of other Square characters, but Yozora seems to be going beyond that already.

Back