• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Report a Member/Topic" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Seems like we have troll situation with user Hentai Babe with multiple instances of double posting and making irrelevant threads in the KH3 section.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Seems like we have troll situation with user Hentai Babe with multiple instances of double posting and making irrelevant threads in the KH3 section.

I've had two instances with this member, literally adding no substance to any conversations had. Either we're bored in this community or we're young, naive, and don't know any better and behave +1 level higher than a bot lol.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I've had two instances with this member, literally adding no substance to any conversations had. Either we're bored in this community or we're young, naive, and don't know any better and behave +1 level higher than a bot lol.
At first I thought one thread was about to start a feisty argument but then I came to the realization that the thread had no relevance to its section or anything...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
actually I'm pretty sure their not a bot... the member in question PM'ed me saying that she's a friend of the member who was removed last night and their trying to get a rise out of me by pissing me off but I'm not letting them do so because I'm ignoring them.

Perkilator

Awards
Not exactly a report, but OneDandelion is doing next to nothing but complaing in the KH3 forums. It’s driving me nuts.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Perkilator

Awards
I hate to be a snitchy, but Snortlax seems to only want to complain and that's going a bit far. (Might be a troll.)

Deal with it, please?
Really? A gat dang goblin? Becuase of a haircut?

I got a haircut last Thursday for Winter Formal because, as we know, that’s only the highest standard for all goblins. And isn’t Kairi just the cutest wittle gobwin?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ok, the LostArtist's signature is way too big and obnoxious.

Back