• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Nomura's comment at last year's KHUX fan event makes me feel like Skuld is basically a lock-in for Subject X, especially when you also take into account her namesake.

Nomura says a lot of things.

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It be interesting if Sora and MoM gets along at first before becoming enemies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura's comment at last year's KHUX fan event makes me feel like Skuld is basically a lock-in for Subject X, especially when you also take into account her namesake.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown The Power is Yet Unknown

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Assuming Brain returns, and Ventus reclaiming his Chirithy may be a nod to him still being relevant in this new saga, then it means that the new Lights are Sora, Ventus, Ephemera, Skuld, Lauriam, Streritzia and Brain.

While the seven Darknesses could be the MoM, Luxu, Invi, Ira, Aced, Gula, and perhaps a new character, or perhaps Luxu abandons Braig's body and makes him a Darkness.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
kiss me once
kiss me twice
kiss me three times
cross the line

don't think twice
don't think twice

I know this is a huge debate right now upon where Sora and Riku are. I also wanted to point out Rex wanted to find out how to beat Bahamut in the world of Yozora. So is it really possible for this world to be TWEWY? Cause that screams final fantasy to me. I just noticed this is being sort of overlooked? Unless there's a Bahamut in that world? I never played that game.

On the other hand, I'm totally good with whichever world it turns out to be. Unless it's somehow a combination of the two. Or this turns out to be both worlds being done at the same time, similar to DDD.

Last edited:

Obiewantsanipod

I thought the secret ending was hinting at DLC seeing as how Squeenix characters don't show up at all. I figured the sequel secret ending would be added at the end of the DLC after fulfilling some requirements. Anyone else think that or just me? I mean it could be two worlds plus another possible visit to Olympus where whatever was in the Pandora box gets released.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm not sure if I'd want this to be the DLC.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

notnow123487

Awards
So am I the one that thinks that

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Kairi is Ava. Doesn’t she have an unknown past? It could be Nomuras redemption arc for her.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
kiss me once
kiss me twice
kiss me three times
cross the line

don't think twice
don't think twice

I know this is a huge debate right now upon where Sora and Riku are. I also wanted to point out Rex wanted to find out how to beat Bahamut in the world of Yozora. So is it really possible for this world to be TWEWY? Cause that screams final fantasy to me. I just noticed this is being sort of overlooked? Unless there's a Bahamut in that world? I never played that game.

On the other hand, I'm totally good with whichever world it turns out to be. Unless it's somehow a combination of the two. Or this turns out to be both worlds being done at the same time, similar to DDD.
There's a Bahamut pin that lets Neku fire a beam, but Bahamut himself never appears in TWEWY, but the world Sora is in is definitely TWEWY going from the 104 building, as not only is that what they changed the real life 109 building to for TWEWY, but the 104 logo in the secret movie is done the exact same way as in the game.

TWEWY and Verum Rex (Yozora's world) are likely to be separate worlds.

Or...not. It's a little confusing right now because...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Kairi is Ava. Doesn’t she have an unknown past? It could be Nomuras redemption arc for her.
randomly shoehorning in a connection to another character isn't exactly a redemption arc.

also, kairi doesn't really have an unknown past at this point. we know pretty well what it generally looked like.

Awards

Kairi suddenly being Ava, thus meaning Ava suddenly aging backwards to be a smol kid for no real reason, doesn't count as a "redemption arc", nor does it fit the definition.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Was thinking about this, does anyone believe the more realistic look is something that's gonna be unique to this world or could it possibly be a look at an overall slight visual change for all the original aspects going forward?

notnow123487

Awards
Kairi suddenly being Ava, thus meaning Ava suddenly aging backwards to be a smol kid for no real reason, doesn't count as a "redemption arc", nor does it fit the definition.

I didn’t say it was a good idea or a good redemption arc. But he could think of it as a way to finally give meaning to the character. I don’t like the idea, but I could see him taking it in that direction somehow.

Obiewantsanipod

I'm not sure if I'd want this to be the DLC.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What you said makes a lot of sense. I've heard a few people mention the world from the box art but I can't figure out what it is, I even tried looking it up.

Also, it would make sense for it to be an alternate reality. Because young Xehanort said Sora's time in this world was done or over or something. Plus worlds aren't aware of each others existence, so it wouldn't make sense for toybox to have Verum Rex show up if it's a different world they're not supposed to know about. Although my understanding is that toybox itself is an alternate to the real one where Andy lives.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex

There's a Bahamut pin that lets Neku fire a beam, but Bahamut himself never appears in TWEWY, but the world Sora is in is definitely TWEWY going from the 104 building, as not only is that what they changed the real life 109 building to for TWEWY, but the 104 logo in the secret movie is done the exact same way as in the game.

TWEWY and Verum Rex (Yozora's world) are likely to be separate worlds.

Or...not. It's a little confusing right now because...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What if this is real life Japan and they mix both TWEWY and Verum? What if this is the unified World from the past, and worlds share a location?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spicy tiny roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll

Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex Verumsaurus Rex

What if this is real life Japan and they mix both TWEWY and Verum? What if this is the unified World from the past, and worlds share a location?
latest

The Square Enix headquarters are in Shinjuku!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll

Spicy tiny roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll spicy tuna roll

latest

The Square Enix headquarters are in Shinjuku!

OMG! Nomura as a secret boss! *le-gasp* :o

Back