• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X and KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hexxagone

After the ending video for KH3 i'm pretty sure Ava is the traitor. She didn't betray them in the past, she betrays them in the present when she allies herself with Sora and Riku against the Master of Masters and the Forebears

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor

After the ending video for KH3 i'm pretty sure Ava is the traitor. She didn't betray them in the past, she betrays them in the present when she allies herself with Sora and Riku against the Master of Masters and the Forebears

Spoiler Spoiler Show

qbaysan

Awards
Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor Traitor

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh boy, with that implication, the only one who bears the heretic sigil exactly as it is through their name, without any addendums, is X herself. If she calls herself X in the present time that is. :eek:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot

Oh boy, with that implication, the only one who bears the heretic sigil exactly as it is through their name, without any addendums, is X herself. If she calls herself X in the present time that is. :eek:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hexxagone

Spoiler Spoiler Show

with their book of prophecies it only went up to the Keyblade War. None of them noticed a missing page so I believe that the page the MoM gave is actually from after the war. Since the Forebears disappeared after that and now coming back, that would mean that the traitor hasn’t happened yet. So I believe it’s Ava.

qbaysan

Awards
X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot X marks the spot

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yep. Pretty sure Subject X is Skuld. And if Xigbar/Luxu kidnapped or kept tabs with her after her release, it's likely she'd be on their side at first. Thus her being the traitor.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears... Let me face, let me face, let me face my feeears...

Yep. Pretty sure Subject X is Skuld. And if Xigbar/Luxu kidnapped or kept tabs with her after her release, it's likely she'd be on their side at first. Thus her being the traitor.

I mean... good point, but how wouldn't Luxu and the Foretellers not expect Skuld to betray them?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas!

Because it was destined to be, like how MoM says it. :wink:

Hmm... iunno. I would expect a friend of the oppossing group to betray me at some point.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past The past is in the past

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not entirely convinced by this, but it's a possibility. For what purpose would Luxigbar kidnap Subject X/Skuld? Maybe they need a reason for the Lights to confront them.

OneDandelion

Awards
She's already fulfilled her role, how could she be the traitor?

I still want to say its Gula but Nomura just reset all my assumptions so who knows at this point.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa

She's already fulfilled her role, how could she be the traitor?
What role? She can still be a part of the Darks and betray them.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa Badadadadadadaaa

What role? She can still be a part of the Darks and betray them.
Her role was to collect Keyblade wielders from every Union, stop them from participating in the Keyblade War, and send them off like Dandelions to the outside world.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are

Her role was to collect Keyblade wielders from every Union, stop them from participating in the Keyblade War, and send them off like Dandelions to the outside world.

Ahh, thanks for reminding me. But the way Luxu talked about her, it's as if he expected her to live on like the rest of the Foretellers.

Hexxagone

Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are Near, far, wherever you are

Ahh, thanks for reminding me. But the way Luxu talked about her, it's as if he expected her to live on like the rest of the Foretellers.

Perhaps he called her but she decided not to show up, instead of going to the graveyard she went somewhere else

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox

Maybe she's Young Eraqus' trump card in this new chess game?

Hexxagone

Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox d fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox Nine-tailed fox

Maybe she's Young Eraqus' trump card in this new chess game?

Yeah I expect Ava to be one of the 13 lights

Back