• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISNEY World Disappointments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

NoWay

Awards
Considering how big the worlds are I’m totally fine with them. However, as you state, I also would have liked to see a bit more interaction between the characters. We could have been re-visiting some Disney worlds or could have done some quests with other characters for more character development. I really would have liked more interactions between the three Trios

Awards
I have to agree with you in principal, but also disagree with you. Honestly, the Disney worlds we got were so good that I didn't feel like I needed more Disney. In fact, I could have done without 100 Acre Wood at all. (I do think the Frozen world should have been rewritten altogether, but that one has so much potential that I'd leave it in.) But even with those two, the Disney worlds were still by far the best thing we got in this game.

With that being said, I am going to say this: I wish we had had another original world in this game. I honestly could've done without
Spoiler Spoiler Show
IF it meant we got another full-scale world. Personally, I would've liked to see that world be Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I would have put this world after all of the Disney worlds but before the big endgame.

Why this world? For one, it would put some FF characters in the game--which is the biggest complaint I'm seeing from people. Perhaps we could assist the HBRC with resolving the Cloud vs Sephiroth fight as our "final test" for what's to come. For two, it would give Aqua and Ventus some time to "catch up" in a world they are familiar with (perhaps they could be party members). For three, at the end of this world
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I think this would break up the endgame a little bit better, and also make the game not seem so...suddenly over? I won't lie, I was a little shocked at how abruptly the game ended, and honestly did feel like I could have used another world...just not necessarily a Disney world.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I have to agree with you in principal, but also disagree with you. Honestly, the Disney worlds we got were so good that I didn't feel like I needed more Disney. In fact, I could have done without 100 Acre Wood at all. (I do think the Frozen world should have been rewritten altogether, but that one has so much potential that I'd leave it in.) But even with those two, the Disney worlds were still by far the best thing we got in this game.

With that being said, I am going to say this: I wish we had had another original world in this game. I honestly could've done without
Spoiler Spoiler Show
IF it meant we got another full-scale world. Personally, I would've liked to see that world be Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I would have put this world after all of the Disney worlds but before the big endgame.

Why this world? For one, it would put some FF characters in the game--which is the biggest complaint I'm seeing from people. Perhaps we could assist the HBRC with resolving the Cloud vs Sephiroth fight as our "final test" for what's to come. For two, it would give Aqua and Ventus some time to "catch up" in a world they are familiar with (perhaps they could be party members). For three, at the end of this world
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I think this would break up the endgame a little bit better, and also make the game not seem so...suddenly over? I won't lie, I was a little shocked at how abruptly the game ended, and honestly did feel like I could have used another world...just not necessarily a Disney world.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

bagcifreak

After playing the game I was actually fine with the amount of Disney worlds cause they're so big.

I was just disappointed by how tiny 100 Acre Wood is and how short the stories of Corona, Caribbean and San Fransokyo were. Especially Caribbean I felt was 70% Cutscenes.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back