• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[video]https://youtu.be/qczn1t9rOu0?t=24[/video]

wolfshadow0118

Ok I just beat kh3 (but haven't seen secret movie yet). Can someone explain a few things for me, mainly regarding the epilogue?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Again I haven't seen the secret movie, so if that helps explain some things then I will watch it when I get it unlocked.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ok I just beat kh3 (but haven't seen secret movie yet). Can someone explain a few things for me, mainly regarding the epilogue?

1. What happened to Ava? Is she the unknown girl that Lea and Isa keep mentioning?

2. The scene with Kairi and Sora. Why did Sora disappear when he was the one trying to find Kairi?

3. Is there a reason for not showing what's in the box after all this time? If it's to help set up a plot for kh4 then ok I guess?

4. So are we never gonna truly see what KH looks like? Lol

5. The chess game at the end, is it safe to assume we will be battling the Lost Masters in the next saga?[/SPOILER]

Again I haven't seen the secret movie, so if that helps explain some things then I will watch it when I get it unlocked.[/QUOTE]
The Secret Movie doesn't explain anything so don't stress.

[Spoiler=]
1. It's unknown where Ava is. The mystery girl is very likely either her or Skuld but it's not confirmed either way.

2. He was told repeatedly there were consequences for abusing and misusing the Key to Return Hearts but he didn't listen. Saving Kairi was the final straw and he paid the price for it. It seems he was able to bring her back and share a final moment before fading away. Where he's gone is unknown.

3. YEP! That's the next saga.

4. I think it's less a place and more a power. Xehanort was going to use it to essentially reset the universe.

5. Sure seems that way.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wonder if models of Lea, Isa, and Xion in their new outfits will be released by SE at some point? I *loved* what they did with Isa's storyline: Lea telling him to "drop the act" and Isa admitting he was jealous of Roxas and Xion. Isa's redemption was everything I hoped for, including him on the tower with the others. Although it looked pretty crowded up there with HPO, too..

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if models of Lea, Isa, and Xion in their new outfits will be released by SE at some point? I *loved* what they did with Isa's storyline: Lea telling him to "drop the act" and Isa admitting he was jealous of Roxas and Xion. Isa's redemption was everything I hoped for, including him on the tower with the others. Although it looked pretty crowded up there with HPO, too..

I'm glad the trio/quad grew to a Sept. I was wondering how/if they'd do that or just not be friends with them yet they all got to be a gang T_T

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Whew, finally finished San Fransokyo. This is how I'd rank the Disney worlds from favorite to least

1. The Caribbean
2. San Fransokyo
3. Toy Box
4. Olympus
5. Kingdom of Corona
6. Monstropolis
7. Arendelle
8. 100 Acre Woods.

Also I guess we can safely say KH3 isn't canon in the BH6 universe. Unless There are two Baymaxs in the tv series

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SerDuncan

My world ranking is similar to the two of you, but it would probably go...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OneDandelion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS! GO, GO, POWER RANGERS!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh boy, world rankings!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mango85

How do you post a spoiler?

i found a video online with all the secret reports - has that been post yet?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
How do you post a spoiler?

i found a video online with all the secret reports - has that been post yet?
Welcome to the forums!

There's two ways of making spoilers. For blackout text, type "spoilers" at the beginning and "/spoilers" at the end of the text in brackets. []
For the spoiler box, do the same thing but minus the "s".

Here's my handy dandy image, if you need a visual.
cWNoauN.png

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As much as I love the game as a whole, I do feel like the worlds that re-treaded movie plots went out of their way to limit SDG's involvement with the movie plot as much as possible.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mango85

Okay - thank you

here goes

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i have opinions on the whole game I’ll post a later time. I am now thinking back to Nomura’s reaction to the fan reaction to that kh3 where the yellow/gold eyed aqua was revealed and he was surprised that so many people were shocked as there had be clues in the previous i gamesup till then.

im in the process of rewatching and rereading things as I wouldn’t be surprised if there are other revelations hidden in plan sight

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
100 Acre Wood felt so forced this time. It's like they just put it for the sake of having one more Disney World.

I hope this time the damn bear believes we will always be together, because I don't want to go back there anymore.

Back