• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plot points set up for KH4 in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mriku90

Awards
This will be a thread where we talk about plot points set up in KH3 to go into KH4.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What do you guys think about the set up for the next arc?

ZeVaine

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
Some people on Youtube are commenting how they think the Xehanort saga is the of the Disney aspect of KH, which is just silly to me.

There were many future plot lines revealed in this game centering on Disney characters.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt the new POH will be brought up ever again. The point of 7 lights was to combat 13 darknesses for the X-blade but now that Xehanort is gone we've got something entirely new to worry about.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
And the new POH can be used in this plot as well. I mean we all know things like Moana are definitely gonna be in KH4. They always get the latest movies in the next game. Moana and Zootopia missed the cut for KH3 so I imagine they will be in KH4.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
And the new POH can be used in this plot as well. I mean we all know things like Moana are definitely gonna be in KH4. They always get the latest movies in the next game. Moana and Zootopia missed the cut for KH3 so I imagine they will be in KH4.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I doubt the new POH will be brought up ever again. The point of 7 lights was to combat 13 darknesses for the X-blade but now that Xehanort is gone we've got something entirely new to worry about.

Except that we do not know the full extent of the powers that The Princesses of Heart hold. If they are to be used again, they can be integrated in a way that doesn't equate to using them against their will.

Yen Sid mentioned that the original Princesses of Heart passed their light onto successors. Maybe the plot involves The Foretellers having said successor Princesses of Heart try to pass on their light to the Fortellers. The purpose may be good-intentioned, but it's the execution of doing so that makes it evil (such as vandalising the world order).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Except that we do not know the full extent of the powers that The Princesses of Heart hold. If they are to be used again, they can be integrated in a way that doesn't equate to using them against their will.

Yen Sid mentioned that the original Princesses of Heart passed their light onto successors. Maybe the plot involves The Foretellers having said successor Princesses of Heart try to pass on their light to the Fortellers. The purpose may be good-intentioned, but it's the execution of doing so that makes it evil (such as vandalising the world order).
I like that idea. I would like the PoH to be relevant in the next game since that would make it more likely The Princess and the Frog would appear, even if I don't really see how they would be at the moment.

Back