• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mriku90

Awards
I would like more of a balance between Disney eras in the next game. Even many of the reviews criticized the game for ignoring older movies.

So hopefully in the next game they give us a good balance.

My ideal scenario for the 10 New Disney Worlds is

Zootopia
Incredibles
Toy Story 3
Moana
Princess and the Frog
The Jungle Book or Robin Hood
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
Frozen 2
Treasure Planet
A Bugs Life

GrandWebster

^^^^
That is an intersting question though. Do you think be 2+ more worlds in KH4, adding up to 10? or do you think they'll stick to 8 worlds again?

Because they got the models of Toy Story and Frozen, I imagine these two and probably 100 acre woods (maybe Christopher Robin will show up) will be returning.

Just get full models for 6 new worlds.

GrandWebster

^^^
But in terms of Disney Classic Characters. I just want the Headless Horseman in this Franchise already.

mriku90

Awards
^^^^
That is an intersting question though. Do you think be 2+ more worlds in KH4, adding up to 10? or do you think they'll stick to 8 worlds again?

Because they got the models of Toy Story and Frozen, I imagine these two and probably 100 acre woods (maybe Christopher Robin will show up) will be returning.

Just get full models for 6 new worlds.

I imagine since they have assets for worlds now they don't have to do everything from scratch. They also had to recreate the game from scratch twice cause of the switch to game engines.

They wouldn't run into any of those time consuming issues for KH4. So I imagine we'll get hopefully 10 Disney Worlds in the next game as it would be the start of the next saga.

GrandWebster

^^^
But if I was totally honest with you, If we're looking at older Disney movies, I can think of like two and one of them isn't a full length movie and like to see some Cameos.

So for older Disney movie Worlds

Jungle Book : That fact this movie hasn't made an appearance is so shocking to me. JB is very priotrize if we're looking at older movies since its getting another Live Action movie by Disney "Jungle Book 2". Plus those UX medals, I mean we have to get at some point and looking at the graphics of Today Jungle Book would be beautiful.

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: This is 1949 old! But it has one of the most intimidating Disney Characters. The Headless Horseman would fit so well in this damn franchise! You don't need even need Ichabod, The HH is practically a Heartless through and through, He can be a Disney Character you have to fight multiple times, and I think the first time you fight him is in The Sleepy Hollow world. But it be cooler if can chase you down through multiple worlds maybe another Disney Villain or the next KH Big Bad has his head or something, but other than he has some reason to chase you. He can be a very dramatic Boss fight since he is almost like Chernabog.

For Cameos: Kind of like Merlin

Marie from the Aristocats: If you didn't know this character is very popular in Japan. Maybe there is a mission where you have to save Marie from a group of Heartless in Twilight Town. It be a cute a cameo to another old Disney movie that isn't too well known.

I'm not sure if they'll get a world or not, But I would like to see the characters from The Emperor's New Groove just walking around in Twilight Town or something. It be another awesome cameo to a movie that has quite following (mostly from memes). Kuzco, Pacha, His Wife and his kids. Maybe there can be a minigame with them, who knows!

I just wish we had the power to Tell Nomura these ideas for KH4, Maybe tweeting to the Japanese Kingdom Hearts site could get their attention, who knows.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
I imagine since they have assets for worlds now they don't have to do everything from scratch. They also had to recreate the game from scratch twice cause of the switch to game engines.

They wouldn't run into any of those time consuming issues for KH4. So I imagine we'll get hopefully 10 Disney Worlds in the next game as it would be the start of the next saga.

Agreed so Maybe the next Saga could have More Disney Worlds that we've never visited too. I can see 10 Disney Worlds for the Next Game and here's what i think...

Incredibles
Zootopia (I've gave up The Jungle Book for Zootopia after trying to get into the Series before it was Scrapped)
Moana
Toy Story 3 or 4
Frozen 2
A Bug's Life
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
Treasure Planet
Princess and the Frog
Either Atlantis: The Lost Empire or Robin Hood

disney233

Awards
Please don't even entertain the idea of 100 acre wood returning..again.

I feel like this is a running gag, this Winnie the Pooh in KH hate. Personally, I'm pretty content with the Winnie the Pooh series joining in. On top of that, I don't understand the hate everyone has for it being in KH3 aside from the world number. I don't see Pooh as a minigame world...more of a slice of life world. And lord knows we have VERY little of those throughout the game. 100 Acre Woods is meant to be that world where Sora can relax from the hostility of the Heartless, and for the players to have a little breather before continuing further through the game.

mriku90

Awards
Moana is 100% going to be world in the next game, and i'm hyped for it.

I think there's 3 guaranteed worlds. Moana, Zootopia, and Incredibles especially after it crossed the billion mark with Incredibles 2.

Frozen 2 as well.

GrandWebster

I think there's 3 guaranteed worlds. Moana, Zootopia, and Incredibles especially after it crossed the billion mark with Incredibles 2.

Frozen 2 as well.

Well The New Seven Hearts. So I would put Princess and the Frog in there as well. I think its fairly guaranteed

Plus Dr. Facilier, come on now.

Last edited:

mriku90

Awards
Well The New Seven Hearts are getting set up for the next game. So I would put Princess and the Frog in there as well. I think its fairly guaranteed

Plus Dr. Facilier, come on now.

Hey spoiler lol, I haven't gotten that far. If there's gonna be 7 new princesses then Brave will likely be added as well.

Nomura saiid that Kairi is the only princess of heart returning from the old ones at E3 if I recall.

GrandWebster

"Inside Out" would be interesting, though how it would work IDK,
going through the Pixar films and some worlds are hard to do.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I got question though: How would "Inside Out" work, could it work? I'm just going through the Pixar films.

If they are creative, yes. They would probably need to "dive" into some original characters mind. Cuz it makes no sense for them to go into a young girl's head. I guess...unless Heartless invade it somehow? Or, Dream Eaters would probably be better in either case.

It's actually something I really want because I see a lot of potential for it to be used in a fun way, also its a gorgeous film and Joy and Sadness could both be party members. Probably. I hope.

Edit: Oh, also you should edit your original post if you realize you have a new question, and you were the last poster. Like I just did lol. Unless its been like a week or something, then its fine so people know the thread updated. But otherwise it can be seen as "spamming" the thread.

Frozen 2 as well.

And I will gladly welcome all 4. I think we should get Ralph in there as well, especially if its the new UX world like we assume. Not that we know yet. Still. Somehow lol.

GrandWebster

^^^
oh okay, I like the idea of dream eaters, I don't know whose mind it would be though.

I also wouldn't mind a Wall-e world, I think The Axiom would be a fun little space adventure

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
^^^
oh okay, I like the idea of dream eaters, I don't know whose mind it would be though.

I also wouldn't mind a Wall-e world, I think The Axiom would be a fun little space adventure

I guess it would depend on the game and story within whose head it would be. I guess maybe one who is emotionally troubled at the time, obviously.

That could be fun, it isn't the first Pixar world that jumps to my mind but it could work well. I could see Wall-E as a guest character like Remy as well.

GrandWebster

Honestly, If I had to choose one of them. I think I rather have Atlantis: TLE over Treasure Planet.

Because Atlantis reminds me of Hercules (Except one isn't successful) and has that Rich culture and that grand underwater city that could be used for something interesting.

Its kind of how I feel about Sleepy Hollow, Moana and The Princess & The Frog. They have elements/culture that would work so well in the Franchise. I just prefer Atlantis over TP because its grounded in this one area and its not a whole Galaxy. Maybe Nomura will consider it who knows....

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm so pumped to see so many Disney films in the new graphics/large worlds-style. TP&TF, TLM, Aladdin, Mulan, B&tB, The Lion King, Treasure Planet, Moana. UGH, such a shame it'll take forever to see many of them--if ever--since almost all would be returning worlds. :( Even Pocahontas would be soo cool to see, thanks to the art style of the film.

I hope the Olympus Coliseum appears in future games, just in a one-two room sort of thing as a tournament side quest only. Basically like it is in KH1. That way it would take mostly no work on their part and they could have one more world on top of all the stuff they would have to build completely new for 7-9 other new films. I wouldn't mind seeing Toy Story again, too. Frozen is a must.

Last edited:
Back