• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
Nice visuals, but at this point I feel Nomura is just throwing out things that pops into his head, religiously. Forgetting important key points in the process. Kinda like a child forgetting to put back their figures in the toy box, and instead bring out a new one.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Meanwhile, Kairi is helplessly waiting to be relevant again.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I’m sorry! Dare to dream! Lol
Darn skippy I will! XD

Oh, I just checked and the "4" is done the same way as TWEWY's 104 building (can't put together a comparison at the moment.) It's possible that it doesn't mean what I want it too, but that's how I'm taking it!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here’s hoping we get some insight from the Ultimania!
That's how I'm seeing it if it does happen. I mean, it not acting like a TWEWY sequel.

I didn't think of seeing Sora looking at his hand like that before, and now you've given me more fuel for TWEWY hope! lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Darn skippy I will! XD

Oh, I just checked and the "4" is done the same way as TWEWY's 104 building (can't put together a comparison at the moment.) It's possible that it doesn't mean what I want it too, but that's how I'm taking it!

That's how I'm seeing it if it does happen. I mean, it not acting like a TWEWY sequel.

I didn't think of seeing Sora looking at his hand like that before, and now you've given me more fuel for TWEWY hope! lol

You’re welcome! :D

Here’s my side by side of the three versions of the location:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm salty. I wanted Back Story closure. "I hope you like long stories" - Xigbar/Luxu is the most infuriating line in this entire series.

Cinnamoan

Banned
What game is “versus epic”

i alredy tried googling versus epic game play and on YouTube too and had gotten nothing

is this a ff game let me know

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Some of the things several people here want to be cleared up or expanded upon I've noticed in their posts were in the past mostly addressed by after-release Famitsu-/Dengeki-interviews and/or the Ultimania so I guess we have to wait for those.

Cinnamoan

Banned
Wait so the secret ending showed a world where sora is gonna be visiting other video games right ?

i thought we already had a “wreck it Ralph” LMAOOO

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wait so the secret ending showed a world where sora is gonna be visiting other video games right ?

i thought we already had a “wreck it Ralph” LMAOOO

What? I think the term you want is "crossover" which KH has always been. And Verum Rex is only a video game in Toy Story's reality.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And Verum Rex is only a video game in Toy Story's reality.

If that is the case though
Why is that boy with the mismatched eyes from said game featured in the secret ending at a location that's obviously not Toy Story reality? Are they inside said game like they were in the datascape in Coded or is that game character in Verum Rex actually modeled after a real person that exists somewhere in the KH Universe?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If that is the case though
Why is that boy with the mismatched eyes from said game featured in the secret ending at a location that's obviously not Toy Story reality? Are they inside said game like they were in the datascape in Coded or is that game character in Verum Rex actually modeled after a real person that exists somewhere in the KH Universe?

I'm leaning towards the idea that in the KH universe on any given world-line there could be a world where Verum Rex is a real world. I think the implication of the hyper-realism from the CG and use of real-world locations is meant to evoke a sense of "oh shit this is real"

You can just call the boy Yozora lol No need to give him a descriptor.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Something I think is worth pointing out:

The opening shot is of a puddle with a reflection of a blue light and an orange one. Then we see Sora bathed in orange light and Riku is in blue.

The KH cover shares these two dominant colors in its depiction of Shinjuku, leading me to believe this is the same world from the KH cover. I just don’t know why they made it the cover of this game and not the game this will happen in. Lol

There’s also a billboard or something with Sora’s crown on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm leaning towards the idea that in the KH universe on any given world-line there could be a world where Verum Rex is a real world. I think the implication of the hyper-realism from the CG and use of real-world locations is meant to evoke a sense of "oh shit this is real"

You can just call the boy Yozora lol No need to give him a descriptor.

I see, so that would mean the series is going into full blown parallel/alternate universes now, with KH 2's copy of the original Tron World and Jiminy's Journal world "datascape" of Re: Coded already being low-key examples of this.

I need to get that name memorized, dammit. Despite Rex shouting it all the time I still haven't done that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Something I think is worth pointing out:

The opening shot is of a puddle with a reflection of a blue light and an orange one. Then we see Sora bathed in orange light and Riku is in blue.

The KH cover shares these two dominant colors in its depiction of Shinjuku, leading me to believe this is the same world from the KH cover. I just don’t know why they made it the cover of this game and not the game this will happen in. Lol

There’s also a billboard or something with Sora’s crown on it.

I also want to point out Nomura's salt here and mention that Noctis was blue and Stella was orange in that very old trailer where they are about to fight in the streets of Insomnia which was just Tokyo, which further evokes the sense of "wow its diddlying versus" c:

On why the cover art is Shinjuku when it isn't even in the game? Nomura is a tease as much as he is made of salt. Look at how he eventually got to work the visuals of KH2FM's cover into KH3 with The Final World/The Place Where Hearts Return.

Sdog

Awards

I see, so that would mean the series is going into full blown [B]parallel/alternate universes[/B] now, with KH 2's copy of the original Tron World and Jiminy's Journal world "datascape" of Re: Coded already being low-key examples of this.

Was honestly only a matter of time but I'm still not sure I'm ready for all that.

Oracle Spockanort said:
On why the cover art is Shinjuku when it isn't even in the game? Nomura is a tease as much as he is made of salt. Look at how he eventually got to work the visuals of KH2FM's cover into KH3 with The Final World/The Place Where Hearts Return.

I'm all for having a plan/roadmap form time to time but damn this man could deal with reeling it back a little. The fact that everyone's new outfits fit this style and match the world's characters makes me wonder how long he's wanted to set this up.

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Alrighty, time to get all my thoughts out. Time for the deep analysis!

General thoughts:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thoughts about the world:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit:

Also Spockanort is right about the blue/orange thing with noctis and stella. I love seeing the salt! I wonder how long he's been planning this?

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
if the name is the world end with you 2 does mean it a switch game?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards

I didn't even notice that, lol. Nice catch! Tbh, I've been low-key hoping and expecting to play in the world on the cover of KH1 and on the extended promotional art of the 1.5 hd remix for a while now. It just looked to so different from all the original worlds we'd experienced up to that point. Though I guess it does bare some slight similarities with Holloween Town in its overall vibe/aesthetic.

Back