• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Might Seem Small But...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ItsBillyTheKid

Anyone else notice they cut out the bit during cutscenes from the demo of Rex saying "Annnd, these are his super sidekicks Magia and Aegis!" My favorite shot from those demo cutscenes and of course, it's the one removed. Just thought I'd point that out if anyone didn't realize.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It would seem there is quite a few things we've been shown that was cut from the game. I'm more salty about playable Mysterious Tower.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
YES! I was so confused when he didn't say it :/ I guess we will all know at least...I am still gonna pretend it happened off screen lol.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
It would seem there is quite a few things we've been shown that was cut from the game. I'm more salty about playable Mysterious Tower.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]If they weren't planning on making it any bigger than BBS or Kh2 I kinda don't mind, it would just have felt thrown in anyway...but I wish they had just expanded it or something more and added it.[/FONT]

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Wait, is this true? Wasn't it shown in earlier trailers? That's lame.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Not to justify what they did, it isn't the first time that KINGDOM HEARTS has cut content seen from very early trailers. Remember that ctuscene where Master Xehanort is talking with Ventus in Olympus Coliseum waaay back during the Birth by Sleep days? Yeah.

Again, not justifying it, but a lot of stuff gets revised and checked during development. And I just finished Toy Box and I can attest to that cutscene not being in the game anymore.

And as to Mysterios Tower being playable: yeah, that would have worked in KH2 where Twilight Town led to it, and would feel like another area; now it doesn't. And from the overall narrative, there really isn't a point for there to be Heartless in Yen Sid's entrance anymore.

Back