• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Strategy Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Any word when will that be released or a special collector's edition just like KHII?

Last edited:

Darvandark

Considering Prima games is closing down I'm curious if it'll even happen, especially since often times the collector's edition is released about a week after the game.

AllTheNorts

Speaking of....is there any word on the Ultimania ever being published in English? Honestly never had one but I think I would like one if it did.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I recently preordered the deluxe edition at gamestop and the employee there said that they didn't have any word on if the Ultimanias were being sold in the US at all. I wouldn't bet on it, although I'm keeping my eye out for one.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If there were a strategy guide being made for the game, we would absolutely already know about it by this point. Aside from the Ultimania, there won't be one. Which is really sad since I loved collecting the KH guides, but they haven't made one since the 1.5 ReMIX guide.

tina_shinaver

If there were a strategy guide being made for the game, we would absolutely already know about it by this point. Aside from the Ultimania, there won't be one. Which is really sad since I loved collecting the KH guides, but they haven't made one since the 1.5 ReMIX guide.

There is a 2.5 digital strategy guide and i would be satisfied with at least that. if they are going to

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The community is really the best bet for this. I still refer to faqs, just using my hard copy guide for 1.5 as supplemental material. As far as KH goes, it seems strategy guides are collector's / novelty items now, unfortunately. There was no 2.5 guide (which REALLY could have benefited Western audiences due to the amount of Final Mix content, which was magnified in comparison to 1.5), no 2.8 guide, and none for III.

If just one of those guides had a chance, I would think it would have been III. I'd embrace translated Ultimanias too, but if they haven't bit on localizing the series by now, who knows if we'll ever get them.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The community is really the best bet for this. I still refer to faqs, just using my hard copy guide for 1.5 as supplemental material. As far as KH goes, it seems strategy guides are collector's / novelty items now, unfortunately. There was no 2.5 guide (which REALLY could have benefited Western audiences due to the amount of Final Mix content, which was magnified in comparison to 1.5), no 2.8 guide, and none for III.

If just one of those guides had a chance, I would think it would have been III. I'd embrace translated Ultimanias too, but if they haven't bit on localizing the series by now, who knows if we'll ever get them.

Speaking of FAQs, I plan on hand-writing data as I play along through KH3 to keep track of info. Maybe thinking about publishing it on Gamefaqs as my first ever FAQ submission.

KHFan91

Speaking of FAQs, I plan on hand-writing data as I play along through KH3 to keep track of info. Maybe thinking about publishing it on Gamefaqs as my first ever FAQ submission.
I would definitely like to see you post it there if possible.

Back