• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Am I the only one that finds it interesting that the next update concerning KHUx focuses on Elrena and Brain/Blaine? The update coming in January 31st? The date that the Secret Ending also releases?

Hmm.

First, your heart doesn't need to be destroyed to go to the Final World because the whole point is that's the place where hearts go when they are not ready to pass on. It might have been misinterpreted with the heart and body "dying" (after all, it's structured in Japanese).

Sora was shocked and exclaimed "Naminè?!", understandably so. The shock was about Naminè, not Nameless Star.

And second, you wouldn't find this on Youtube because it's a STREAM. A stream is watching someone play the game in real time. Things like Twitch cater to that. It was Bizkit's(?) stream I believe. This information comes from the people that have watched it. Both from ResetEra and Twitter.

The name Strelitzia is not said, but it is heavily implied it's her. She's the only other dead character that has a semblance of relevance to be granted a cutscene and we know she's offed in KHUx.

One star is Naminè.

The other star is Nameless, but once more...

On the other hand, it looks like Gula and Ava are leaning to be the other most blatant couple next to Sora/Kairi and Sora/Riku (don't @ me). I was like, whoa, in Back Cover. And now with the Epilogue he's the only one who cares enough to ask for details on her.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Am I the only one that finds it interesting that the next update concerning KHUx focuses on Elrena and Brain/Blaine? The update coming in January 31st? The date that the Secret Ending also releases?

Hmm.

First, your heart doesn't need to be destroyed to go to the Final World because the whole point is that's the place where hearts go when they are not ready to pass on. It might have been misinterpreted with the heart and body "dying" (after all, it's structured in Japanese).

Sora was shocked and exclaimed "Naminè?!", understandably so. The shock was about Naminè, not Nameless Star.

And second, you wouldn't find this on Youtube because it's a STREAM. A stream is watching someone play the game in real time. Things like Twitch cater to that. It was Bizkit's(?) stream I believe. This information comes from the people that have watched it. Both from ResetEra and Twitter.

The name Strelitzia is not said, but it is heavily implied it's her. She's the only other dead character that has a semblance of relevance to be granted a cutscene and we know she's offed in KHUx.

One star is Naminè.

The other star is Nameless, but once more...

On the other hand, it looks like Gula and Ava are leaning to be the other most blatant couple next to Sora/Kairi and Sora/Riku (don't @ me). I was like, whoa, in Back Cover. And now with the Epilogue he's the only one who cares enough to ask for details on her.

It's definitely a deliberate thing to connect plot together across the media.

Hearts cannot be fully destroyed anyways due to the whole "memories are immortal" -thing we know since Chain of Memories. But I do think we now know where hearts that are freed from the Heartless go when their body is still running around as a Nobody and you do not have a artificial KH like Xemnas' in KH 2 around which captures them.
Heck, even there is only a Heartless I'd say in its way to re completion a heart passes through the cloud world to be reunited with its body.
When hearts who have no own body like Roxas travel to their new designated body (the replicas they talk about) they likely pass through there too.
Damn, I just remember that Nomura once spoke about how Ansem SoD always returned despite being decisively defeated more than once. SoDs heart simply took a seat in the cloud world and Xehanort who apparently knows the power of awakening kept bringing him back in some form.

This means that with his KH, Xemnas found a way to intercept hearts on their way to this destination and force them to form a KH.

Normally Heartless steal hearts so it is a bit odd that the Guardians of Light + Donald & Goofy were actually "killed" instead of having their hearts stolen.
Xemnas does say once they need their hearts for the X-blade but not their souls, so maybe what the Demon Tide actually did was targeting their souls?

---

On a side note:

What's this "worldline"-stuff that popped up sometimes?

Is KH now doing different timelines as well or is it in regards to different realms?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I bet you next saga theme is darkness isn’t necessary bad and light isn’t necessary good but they can’t exist without one or another

Graceful Schemer

It's definitely a deliberate thing to connect plot together across the media.

Hearts cannot be fully destroyed anyways due to the whole "memories are immortal" -thing we know since Chain of Memories. But I do think we now know where hearts that are freed from the Heartless go when their body is still running around as a Nobody and you do not have a artificial KH like Xemnas' in KH 2 around which captures them.
Heck, even there is only a Heartless I'd say in its way to re completion a heart passes through the cloud world to be reunited with its body.
When hearts who have no own body like Roxas travel to their new designated body (the replicas they talk about) they likely pass through there too.
Damn, I just remember that Nomura once spoke about how Ansem SoD always returned despite being decisively defeated more than once. SoDs heart simply took a seat in the cloud world and Xehanort who apparently knows the power of awakening kept bringing him back in some form.

This means that with his KH, Xemnas found a way to intercept hearts on their way to this destination and force them to form a KH.

Normally Heartless steal hearts so it is a bit odd that the Guardians of Light + Donald & Goofy were actually "killed" instead of having their hearts stolen.
Xemnas does say once they need their hearts for the X-blade but not their souls, so maybe what the Demon Tide actually did was targeting their souls?

---

On a side note:

What's this "worldline"-stuff that popped up sometimes?

Is KH now doing different timelines as well or is it in regards to different realms?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

brandedkarma

So after the epilogue, I think for the future we're gonna get:

7 DARKNESSES

Master of Masters
Luxu
Gula
Invi
Aced
Ira
Brain (This is me assuming he's the traitor)

vs.

13 LIGHTS

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Roxas
Axel
Xion
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Skuld
Ephemer
Laurium or Ava?
Mickey

I'm not sure what kind of role Ava is gonna play seeing as my theory is that she's Naminé and that she's definitely on the Light's side seeing as she didn't turn up with the others. I know people have said her symbol is among the chess pieces of the Darknesses but I just don't see her actually siding with them. In Back Cover, the other Foretellers were all kinda jerks in their own way (Aced wanting to overthrow, Ira willing to kill Gula because of what Aced said, Invi spying and reporting back to Ira and Gula knowing there was a traitor and trying to take out Aced at his weakest) but she never did anything but her role and tried to stop all the conflict.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

On a side note regarding
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit:
Oh damn, damn, the parallels!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If it adds anything, her special attack has a flower/petal motif.

And Invi's keyblade has thorns/vines pattern... Add it with Lauriam and Strelitzia's names, thats 4 character with plant motifs. And there is the group of surviving keykids itself, Dandelion... Gee, I wonder if there will be UX stuff with names like Kalpataru or Yggdrasil.

I bet you next saga theme is darkness isn’t necessary bad and light isn’t necessary good but they can’t exist without one or another

Yin yang themes has always been part of KH, KH has been incorporated plenty of Eastern philosophies into it tbh. The concept of Heart/Soul, Mind and Body split is also part of Eastern philosophy (like Fate Extella also have that)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i kind of think that most the next saga if not that the first game will take placein the past becase i think that where sora is now

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
i kin of think that most the next saga will in the past becase i think that where sora is now

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And Invi's keyblade has thorns/vines pattern... Add it with Lauriam and Strelitzia's names, thats 4 character with plant motifs. And there is the group of surviving keykids itself, Dandelion... Gee, I wonder if there will be UX stuff with names like Kalpataru or Yggdrasil.

Yin yang themes has always been part of KH, KH has been incorporated plenty of Eastern philosophies into it tbh. The concept of Heart/Soul, Mind and Body split is also part of Eastern philosophy (like Fate Extella also have that)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i kind of think that most the next saga if not that the first game will take placein the past becase i think that where sora is now

Spoiler Spoiler Show

brandedkarma

that maybe true but doest mean sora will battle them alone in a past timline themsevles in order to get back to the curent timeline
Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
that what im thinking as well i can imagine that the arc is a two the first part takes place in the past and the second part is curent timeline

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

David/Vaddix

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ImVentus

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812