• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ItsBillyTheKid

My pre-order arrived early. Should I wait until the patch at midnight the 29th to play? Idk what all it entails, but I don't wanna not play a fixed up and buggy game if it's that major of a patch.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'd say begin a bit, but play a bit at a time before the 29th rather than fully diving into it. Unless of course you're able to wait until the 29th (which I wouldn't!).

eiczerofour

If I get mine in early I am going through the entire thing, no question. But like the guy above me said, try it out, and just feel it out.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Patches are only necessary if there is something game breaking. I’d say play away.

Darkness Call

I have TWO friends who both ordered through the Square Enix store and got theirs today.

Oh sweet thank you! Exactly what I wanted to hear. I ordered the sameway, Its almost reached my post office, only about hour away so i hope it arrives tomorrow my faith in that is stronger then ever now!

Last edited:
Back