• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Good Enough Summary of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I was initially going to put this in Forum Insanity, but that place doesn't get much traffic and this video was just too good. I was laughing all throughout! Also, with the negativity from the leaks and the Nomura I thought we could all use some good vibes right now.

[video=youtube;tjiHufVEc7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjiHufVEc7g[/video]
Video description: "This is a summary of the entire Kingdom Hearts series up to now. By...someone who has only played two of the games. HOOO boy."

Last edited:

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I’m trying to get my boyfriend caught up on the story and we’ve been watching several summary videos going game by game. But this might actually work better to get a general idea of it all. Haha. Thank you for posting this. I don’t want him to be totally lost when he watches me play KH3 next week so this is perfect

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
My boyfriend just played this while we were on PS4 chat earlier so I heard the whole thing lol. He did get a few things wrong but it was pretty on point, and i guess what was wrong wasn't so egregious or anything

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I’m trying to get my boyfriend caught up on the story and we’ve been watching several summary videos going game by game. But this might actually work better to get a general idea of it all. Haha. Thank you for posting this. I don’t want him to be totally lost when he watches me play KH3 next week so this is perfect
You're welcome! Obviously there's some things that shouldn't be taken as 100% fact, which he does state (such as Aqua being the one making Braig cooler and Goofy not coming back to life until the end of KH2) but he does a pretty great job with the general idea. It's certainly the most entertaining summary video. *laughs*

My boyfriend just played this while we were on PS4 chat earlier so I heard the whole thing lol. He did get a few things wrong but it was pretty on point, and i guess what was wrong wasn't so egregious or anything
Nah, I'm pretty sure Ansem looking up the wiki is canon.

Last edited:

mytomxxx

He made the same jokes abr complains (which are repeated again again) sounds funny. Liked him

Back