• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we able to talk about kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cinnamoan

Banned
With out people saying that we are “spoiling it for them”?

i have so much stuff to discuss

and the the game is gonna come out tomorrow

can someone answer my question

or are people still gonna say the same thing after the game comes out ? -w-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
With out people saying that we are “spoiling it for them”?

i have so much stuff to discuss

and the the game is gonna come out tomorrow

can someone answer my question

or are people still gonna say the same thing after the game comes out ? -w-

We have a very solid 3-month spoiler rule in place. Go talk about KH3 in the spoiler section with your post spoiler tagged.

okhi12

Awards
If you mean in this site, the KH Insider staff said that spoilers are only allowed in the spoiler section and with spoiler tags, at least during the first three months from release. That would end April 29th. Then you will be able to post plot related content on the main section of the forums. And you can post anything else freely without the 3 months restriction, as long as it is not a spoiler, such as gameplay related topics.
If you mean on the Internet as a whole then... you know. You'll never be able to say anything without someone complaining about spoilers, no matter how old the spoiler is. A few days ago I read a not that old comment on youtube from someone complaining about the spoilers of Aerith's fate in FF7. It was a FF7 OST video with Aerith's theme. So yeah, what were they expecting to read in the comment section? It'll be the same for KH3.

Edit: I didn't see that Spockanort already told you about the 3 months. My bad.

Back