• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is the spoiler thread?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I mean like really: Where is it? Did you have deleted it?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
From my understanding, it was deleted because the game is out now and there’s no longer a need for pre-release spoiler discussion thread. I figure the situation with how these leaks came about illegally and how many reacted to it is not something the KHI team wants archived for perpetuity. Lol

furusatoe

Ugh, I was really looking forward to reading all those spoiler posts after I finished the game. :/

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ugh, I was really looking forward to reading all those spoiler posts after I finished the game. :/

Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll see a rehash of them once topics start coming in about KH3. Basically, it was a mixed bag concerning the story. That's the best summary.

KHFan91

I think it was because there was too much conflict between people in it regarding what was leaked. I could be wrong, though.

furusatoe

My post count definitely went down. I know because I had most of my posts in that thread. :p

EDIT: looks like it was magically restored. I was at ten posts an hour ago, and now I'm back at 30+

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
My post count definitely went down. I know because I had most of my posts in that thread. :p

EDIT: looks like it was magically restored. I was at ten posts an hour ago, and now I'm back at 30+

Ah, then I know what happened.

The staff manually restored the post count for each forum member who posted in that thread with administrative tools.
I just wasn't online during the time the post count was down so I didn't notice it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad the posts were restored because I am so close to breaking 9,000 (insert "its over 9,000" joke here).

NoWay

Awards
It exists. Y'all just can't see it anymore and it'll stay that way forever. Sorry to everybody's post count :c
But why didn’t you close the thread instead of making it invisible? I really would have liked to read it after completing KH3 :(

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
It exists. Y'all just can't see it anymore and it'll stay that way forever. Sorry to everybody's post count :c
When the game comes out next week for us, will we have an official KH3 thread discussion?
It would be good to have something like that to have a proper discussion going on.

Neo_

Awards
It's kinda appropriate it's dead; I'm burnt out on this stuff now. There's too much to follow, so I'll just wait till Tuesday.

Edit: Literally unfollowing all the leakers on Twitter now; don't need 'em anymore.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So were you guys able to reach 300 pages in the spoiler thread? That's all I want to know

They did! I’m very proud of them for discussing leaked content for 300 pages. Definitely brought a tear to my eye. I’m sure Nomura is very proud of everybody, too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They did! I’m very proud of them for discussing leaked content for 300 pages. Definitely brought a tear to my eye. I’m sure Nomura is very proud of everybody, too.
Terrific. I was hoping actual story spoilers would push the thread to 300 pages before release.

My only regret is that I didnt save it before it disappeared. I was looking forward to seeing initial reactions towards the spoilers after I completed the game

KHRULER

Awards
Terrific. I was hoping actual story spoilers would push the thread to 300 pages before release.

My only regret is that I didnt save it before it disappeared. I was looking forward to seeing initial reactions towards the spoilers after I completed the game

Don't know if I should be saying this BUT gonna do it anyway (mods plz delete if I shouldn't), you can just check your browser history for it. *Shrug* *flies away*

NoWay

Awards
Don't know if I should be saying this BUT gonna do it anyway (mods plz delete if I shouldn't), you can just check your browser history for it. *Shrug* *flies away*
Didn’t work for me. The spoiler thread was the last month a tab in my browser so that I could enter directly the spoiler thread. Today I wanted to keep on reading the reactions but there was an error and Safari could not load the page.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Aww I'm gunna miss that 300pg roller coaster. It was thrilling to observe to say the least.

Back