• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop is doing preorder midnight release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Just got a call today informing me that GameStop will be doing a midnight release!

For where I live, it with be 9pm on Monday night. So I’m assuming it will be different for each time zone.

If you haven’t gotten a call and you preordered from them, I would recommend calling the store you preordered at to find out!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Midnight releases are dependent on how many preorders a store gets, so cross your fingers and hope that your local store has enough orders to warrant it!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just found out the gamestop in my town is doing a 9 o clock release as well. I can only hope I get off of work soon enough to get a good place in line, lol

Awards
Midnight releases are dependent on how many preorders a store gets, so cross your fingers and hope that your local store has enough orders to warrant it!

I’m surprised the store I preordered mine at is doing it because it’s in a mall

Ven_Roxas

Awards
My store is doing a 9pm Monday night. But I’m not playing it until Tuesday night when my new PlayStation comes in the mail.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Just called and my best friend picked up, but he said that my store is doing it!

If you're doing a 9 pm buy, they will open something at 6 PM so you can get a call number for a group. Just pay for the rest of your preorder after 6 so you can be assigned a group. After 9, when GameStop usually closes, they'll start calling group numbers for the preorders, so if you get there right at 6 you can get it right after 9!

I don't know if every GameStop does it this way, but since it's a chain I'd imagine it'd be the same across the board.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Got my call today. Can't wait to do it on Monday. I found out on Google that there's more than one fabric poster. Three I believe.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
All I know is that when I pick up my copy Monday night I'm drinking some coffee and pulling an all nighter. I'm hoping I finish Olympus before Tuesday morning

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i got a voicemail from my gamestop a couple of days ago (i thought it was some automated junk call). im not sure if im gonna get it on monday. but i will on tuesday after i come back from a my workout.

i got it planned out; after my workout i to go the gamestop, get myself some lunch while im there, get the game (with some other ones), head home, have lunch and savor every moment of that game for the rest of the day.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'll have to give my GameStop a call about this

Good thing I didn't triple-dip on a digital copy just yet.

KH fan 1989

Awards
I called my Gamestop and they said they are doing the 9:00 release as well. So glad it's not midnight.

Back