• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
As I said Hans isn't written out of the world. Since Anna was nearly freezing to death in the Final Battle trailer, Hans is set to appear but in a non-speaking cameo where he prepares to execute Elsa until Anna jumps in Freezing to death blocking Hans death blow. It's just like in the movie, Lion King 1 1/12 where Scar appears but in a non-speaking role and SDG's adventures in the world during the events of the Frozen film is just like how Timon and Pumbaa reliving the events of the Lion King movie from their point of view.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ImVentus

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Haven't read any spoilers, but based on the non-spoiler reactions in this thread I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Kairi doesn't end up doing much with that keyblade of hers lol

Lets just say its not 2010 anymore and just lower you expectations greatly
aece87c3925820b1933da9b9ca216937.jpg

Nala

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Skykh

All what Nomura need to do is create out of context hype trailers and fans will eat it up.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Also, I'm still confused as to why Nomura said Roxas was the biggest secret in KH3. He...really isn't.

What's the point of continuing the PoH schtick and assigning new ones?

If the implication of Larxene's line is what I think it is, the fact that she followed the Organization along because of a man is just the cherry on top that we needed to how trash the series treats their female characters.

palizinhas

Awards
If the implication of Larxene's line is what I think it is, the fact that she followed the Organization along because of a man is just the cherry on top that we needed to how trash the series treats their female characters.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

rodx

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rodx

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, I'm still confused as to why Nomura said Roxas was the biggest secret in KH3. He...really isn't.

I think the fact that his return is hand-waved in the game makes me believe they will be releasing more story content down the line that covers Roxas' return and his own journey

It is likely that the PoH will have new relevance and importance by something that happens in UX. There is that companion novel revealing the same day as KH about UX stuff, so I bet that will refer to at least something about it

UGHHHHH. I miss when Larxene was just a one-dimensional badass bitch. At least back then she wasn't driven by the whims of a male counterpart. I'm exhausted by the handling of women in this game and series.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

palizinhas

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nala

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

brandedkarma

I assume it's because he's a party member in the fight against Saix. He's also a huge fan favourite so may as well try to generate some hype.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back