• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that Sora will become a king someday?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well he does have a crown necklace

What would be king of though? I guess I could see him taking over Land of Departure or Disney Castle in the near future.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Only Disney characters can be king or queen of a Disney castle. Them's the rules of a monarchy. It's a tradition going back generations!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Only Disney characters can be king or queen of a Disney castle. Them's the rules of a monarchy. It's a tradition going back generations!

Hey Mickey could always name him an honorary prince, lol.

Jokes aside Sora being a King may seem like a cool position to him at first. But he may immediately turn it down once he finds out the heap of responsibility and paperwork that will be thrown at him

D

Deleted member 246005

A Knighthood sure but not a Kingship.

Sora likes the simple life.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Of course, he was...intrigued by the notion of overthrowing Scar and taking over.

SoulXaldin

Awards
King of Morons, for his drive and ambition comes from a place of reckless abandon. The whole simple-minded yet ambitious protagonist trope is a bit of a pet peeve, but I still think he’s pretty cool.

But by king, what do you mean?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
But by king, what do you mean?

I do wish the OP elaborated a bit more on this. If I had to take a guess I think this question came from the artwork and images over the years depicting Sora sitting on thrones and occasionally wearing a crown. We even got one recently with Sora in his KH3 outfit.

D

Deleted member 246005

I think the OP meant that Sora becoming a King like Mickey.

So maybe if he married a Royal that could happen?

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Something like the King of Kindom Hearts?!

It's a good question considering this franchise's name, his crown necklace, the crowns in KH2FM, his King chess piece, his girlfriend being already an official Princess of Heart and some Nomura artwork.

I really love the Keyblade Throne on KH1.5 Cover to the point I want it to be canon, so yeah I would like that to happen even though Sora would still be the same laid-back guy.

Last edited:
Back