• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[JP] Next story update on 1/31, new world and Brain shenanigans coming in following months

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura just tweeted out some info regarding future story updates:

• This month's update will arrive on January 31st (same day as the secret ending patch for KH3). The screenshot shows Elrena and her Chirithy in the abandoned warehouse, with Chirithy crying out "Who's there!?"

DxjzzL6VsAApEa1.jpg
  • In the following months, the story updates will take us to a new world. As Nomura always says, "Please look forward to it."
  • Finally, Brain, who has been shrouded in mystery since his introduction, will finally begin to move

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly I'm a bit surprised they haven't already confirmed that the new world is Wreck it Ralph. Especially since there aren't any other new summons

DraceEmpressa

Awards
The wording.... Is kinda suspicious, it is not ? then again it's Nomura.

It's said "brain is on the move" not "more of him would be fleshed" to imply he has a hidden agenda and now is shown moving to form that agenda

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Honestly I'm a bit surprised they haven't already confirmed that the new world is Wreck it Ralph. Especially since there aren't any other new summons
But what if Hawaii?

But yeah, I can't see why they're still so hush-hush on it. There's no benefit in it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The wording.... Is kinda suspicious, it is not ? then again it's Nomura.

It's said "brain is on the move" not "more of him would be fleshed" to imply he has a hidden agenda and now is shown moving to form that agenda

For some reason, they tend to like saying "X is on the move" when teasing story stuff. It's definitely not the first time they've used this phrase.

That being said, I do firmly believe he has a hidden agenda.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I thought it'd be this week, but having it release after KHIII, as well as on the same day as the secret ending, really gives me the sense that we're about to get rocked

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought it'd be this week, but having it release after KHIII, as well as on the same day as the secret ending, really gives me the sense that we're about to get rocked

Same. It would have been the day right before KH3 releases, a perfect opportunity. But for the update to coincide with the secret ending patch, it's pretty damn suspicious.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since the update could tie in with the secret ending maybe they could reveal the new big bad as another resident from the age of fairy tales.
But what if Hawaii?

But yeah, I can't see why they're still so hush-hush on it. There's no benefit in it.

Agreed. Plus if Wreck it Ralph was confirmed earlier that would have saved us months of speculating if it was still in KH3 or not.

Perkilator

Awards
WHO CARES ABOUT ARTHUR’S SMART FRIEND?! THE NEW WORLD AT LAST!!
giphy.gif

…Sorry, I got carried away. Saying that Brain is “on the move” and coinciding with the secret movie does feel a bit suspicious.

Vivi-gamer

Trying to avoid spoilers, but is this the last update for this mobile game? or are there more planned after?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx KHUx

• This month's update will arrive on January 31st (same day as the secret ending patch for KH3).
HOOO, BOY! My body IS NOT ready for what's to come! D:

The screenshot shows Elrena and her Chirithy in the abandoned warehouse, with Chirithy crying out "Who's there!?"
"HOOO, BOY!" ^2, man! First we theorized that Elrena and Chirithy would find Gula's Foreteller Robe in there, but since this is a data recreation, maybe they'll witness the exact moment Streritzia gets killed?!

• Finally, Brain, who has been shrouded in mystery since his introduction, will finally begin to move
Brain seems to be amounting to be the next saga's villain.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Trying to avoid spoilers, but is this the last update for this mobile game? or are there more planned after?

There's more after.

Edit: @Ballad of Caius, you don't need to spoiler tag story stuff in a thread about story updates.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Mr. Feil had a mindblowing theory, the mark is on 1:30:26

[video=youtube;nZ8n3OngfK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ8n3OngfK8[/video]

Basically, if Union Cross is a sleeping world, Sora gets the power of waking (that he was supposed to get from Dream Drop Distance), awakens the sleeping Daybreak Town, and by waking up the sleeping Daybreak Town, it retroactively time shifts Union Cross from being a game set in the distant past, to a game that comes after Kingdom Hearts III but before Kingdom Hearts IV.

So yeah, the release of this story update around the same time as the (intended) international release of this game may give this 4th dimension-mind-boggling theory some credibility. I just want it to be true because of how insanely Nomura it is.

Perkilator

Awards
My excitement for a new world is insurmountable, of course, but with Ralph being a Link I think it might be his world (unless Square throws a miracle ball but nice joke, me).

Back