• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

palizinhas

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Smithee

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ImVentus

Awards
It's odd to think about but things were very different went it came to fashion hundreds of years ago. Hell when Pink colored clothing was first coming around it was considered a manly color.

(story time)
And then stereotypes brainwashed the majority of genders to follow a norm. Until someone stood against the crowd, inspiring other insecure beings to wear whatever made them happy.
First time I saw Sora's outfit in the E3 trailer 2015, it looked like it was reddish pink.

Back on topic.
The climax shall be fun to play through, better prepare myself for that secret ending.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Uh, just one thing:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Heels were, when they were first invented, made specifically for men. Wearing them showed that you had a higher status than the average peasant, and they also aided in riding horses. It's odd to think about but things were very different went it came to fashion hundreds of years ago. Hell when Pink colored clothing was first coming around it was considered a manly color.

Butchers to avoid bloods, IIRC? To add to his kingly/superiority motif? That is plausible and interesting, thank you.

Still,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
I just realized we're still missing a huge part of the picture.

And by that I mean literally the entire game aside from the beginning, end, and like about four scenes.

U.N. Owen

Awards
If you're playing leaked scenes out in public, don't have your ear bud audio up so loud that people across the hospital break room can hear the characters clearly. Thank you, co-worker I don't know but really want to throw his computer into the toaster.

I like how Xehanort doesn't simply turn into a dragon or a spaceship. Sure, it might not feel as climactic as Xemnas or Ansem, but it makes senses thematically. Xehanort doesn't need to show a kaiju form since he knows Xemnas and Ansem were beaten in kaiju form. Xehanort is nuts but he's not that nuts.

I don't think Hamil voiced Xehanort. I heard the voices and they don't even resonate properly

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I just realized we're still missing a huge part of the picture.

And by that I mean literally the entire game aside from the beginning, end, and like about four scenes.
Judging from the trailers....
1: When Sora talks to Chirithy
2: When Demyx come to RG
And spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

cmiiw

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I feel like this comment misses the entire point of the series lol.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Judging from the trailers....
1: When Sora talks to Chirithy
2: When Demyx come to RG
And spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

cmiiw
Allow me to go a bit more in depth[and by that I mean not much depth].

Aside from the beginning[like literally the first scene and the tutorial], the endgame[RoD to Scala], and about four to five or so scenes, we have nothing on the rest of the game.

Smithee

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
I've seen the Ansem the Wise leaks and can't help but shake a feeling that Hayner's voice feels a bit off. It's as if someone was trying to do a post-puberty Greg Heffley impression in some lines.

sorawild

(story time)
And then stereotypes brainwashed the majority of genders to follow a norm. Until someone stood against the crowd, inspiring other insecure beings to wear whatever made them happy.

...uh, Not true. These Fashion trends showed up during the god damn European Dark Age. The most conservative and religion focused period in human history. All it is, is just fashion trends changing overtime. It's been a thing since ancient Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back