• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I am very satisfied with this ending. Though it left me with a couple questions that the epilogue, secret ending, or possible future game could answer, this felt really complete. I'm at a lost for words because it was so much to take it. I think I will have to write something longer later once I have my thoughts together. 10/10 game imo.

Mizunashi

I regret watching the ending bc even with these spoilers, I'm still not gonna see the secret ending or epilogue until I've beaten it myself over a week from now.

This series feels so cheap in its emotional manipulation and yet my dumbass keeps wanting more whether I be 4 or 21.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Smithee

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Expanded secret ending theory
Will feature the fortellers, as they’re all listed in the credits, as well as “her,” who is likely the credited “Nameless Star.”

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I enjoyed it. To each their own, but I thought it was done very well. It's everything I could have wanted from this game.
I'm happy for you, and you're entitled to that. Still, it's disappointing that Nomura settled on such a rushed, weak, and fundamentally flawed waste of characters and potential. It's just too bad.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm happy for you, and you're entitled to that. Still, it's disappointing that Nomura settled on such a rushed, weak, and fundamentally flawed waste of characters and potential. It's just too bad.

It is nothing new though.

Since I am not specifically looking for spoilers and thus have not actually seen the whole ending yet, the few glimpses I got to see by chance as images like

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@KingMickeyMouse I deleted your post because of ending spoilers outside of a spoiler tag. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN OR I WILL INFRACT YOU.

NoWay

Awards
I love reading all your reactions without knowing what’s going to happen! It’s just so satisfying to see how happy the majority in here is. :)

I knew it right from the beginning

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I love reading all your reactions without knowing what’s going to happen! It’s just so satisfying to see how happy the majority in here is. :)

I knew it right from the beginning

The more I see and get to know the more I am convinced it is the usual stuff for KH.

It isn't as bad as some voices make it out to be nor is it definite gold when it comes to story pacing and truly making everything out of a large cast of characters that is available.

That's all I can say on the matter without going into any spoilers.
I'd definitely say every single person should experience the whole thing firsthand before making a full evaluation.

I know some spoilers second hand now through summaries from people here and some by chance images I came upon but I have no problem with having those beforehand as I still need to play the whole thing myself to put it all in context to each other.

Still, I will be doing my utmost to not spoil anything for those who want to go in totally blind.

robotman

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think it's interesting that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

NoWay

Awards
So one question. Nomura told in some interviews as we all know that we would be able to do like everything in the final world. What’s that about? Is it true? A non-spoilery answer would be very nice :)

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back