• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Also if Site Staff needs more help policing these threads @ me and I can come out of retirement lmao, I've been on this website all day bc apparently I have no life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
HOW ARE SOME OF U NOT IMPRESSED
THIS FINAL BOSS HAS COMPLETELY ANNIHALATED MY EXPECTATIONS 3 TIMES OVER
THIS WAS AMAZING

sorawild

So about that final boss:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@ Raz I think we’ll take you up on that offer!! Thank you so much!! I’ll go message Taochan now.

Neo_

Awards
So I'm guessing that's it for the night? I hate how this stuff is stagnated; like someone could've just ended this all with a Graveyard + Scala + Ending video.

furusatoe

Now that it seems most of the plot is out there, I’m very interested to hear non-spoiler impressions from those who have followed all of the spoiler leaks to this point. Do you feel the original leaker was mostly fair in his assessment?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So I'm guessing that's it for the night? I hate how this stuff is stagnated; like someone could've just ended this all with a Graveyard + Scala + Ending video.
The leaker said he's not going to post the ending until Wednesday, out of "respect" for Disney. It seems pretty silly at this point, but he went out of his way to get this content out there, moving from site to site and delivering on the big stuff. Today has been a wild ride, and I'm just glad we got a leaker who is both willing and competent.

edit:
Now that it seems most of the plot is out there, I’m very interested to hear non-spoiler impressions from those who have followed all of the spoiler leaks to this point. Do you feel the original leaker was mostly fair in his assessment?
I think he was fair, but I don't think this analysis will be very useful to most people. He doesn't really seem to understand how to talk about the game in a way that people can really understand, but in terms of his grading, I would say 7.3/10 is pretty generous. It's a pretty game to look at, the gameplay seems decent to good, but there's really not much else to it. My guess is that it's going to be pretty intensely divisive on release and most of the content won't really hold up to scrutiny, so it will depend largely on whether fans choose to embrace it despite its flaws.

Neo_

Awards
So why was the Monsters leak being advertised on the front page but this is all taboo now?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
@ Raz I think we’ll take you up on that offer!! Thank you so much!! I’ll go message Taochan now.

No problem! Just let me know what you need from me (which I'm assuming is just editing to keep spoilers in the tags/deleting spoilery posts and threads).

Awards
The leaker said he's not going to post the ending until Wednesday, out of "respect" for Disney. It seems pretty silly at this point, but he went out of his way to get this content out there, moving from site to site and delivering on the big stuff. Today has been a wild ride, and I'm just glad we got a leaker who is both willing and competent.
Actually Inferno said "ending on wednesday", but then EpicHood1 said "No ending out of respect", meaning the ending won't be leaked out.....probably.

mriku90

Awards
I'm just guessing that anybody that dies in the final battle(good guy wise) gets revived by "Kingdom Hearts" or plot device, post final battle.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Actually Inferno said "ending on wednesday", but then EpicHood1 said "No ending out of respect", meaning the ending won't be leaked out.....probably.
I'm fine either way tbh, the stuff that mattered to me is out now and there's plenty to process. Even if they do leak the ending on Wednesday, I'll probably be busy playing the game myself, but it might still be useful if I find myself too busy to finish it in a timely manner and just want to get it over with.

mriku90

Awards
Nomura already said Sora would still be the lead of the franchise going forward correct? Nobody imagined that, he said so in convos multiple times. So Sora will be the main protagonist of IV?

Awards
So, someone posted this in a reply to Inferno on Twitter when they tried to do it on ResetEra but in the underwater segment, Daybreak Town's clock tower is seen in a somewhat broken state, with the actual clock part being completely missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back