• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
I just miss when Maleficent was... important.
i_hug_that_feel.png

Ain't it crazy how much the series has changed, looking back at the Disney villains council in KH1 vs. the ending of this game?

Anyway, I myself am also looking forward to seeing if and when you battle Pete/Maleficent.

mriku90

Awards
Wait wait pause. Didn't some of you say they Infinity War KH3? So doesn't that mean that if anyone "dies", it does not stick by the end of the game?

Again I'm not reading anything, Im just reading stuff that is not highlighted.

Pokie

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I get that. But what's the point actually of spoiler tagging when no one knows the subject they are talking about until you actually click on it? Almost nobody reveals what subject the spoilers are about.

So as long as nobody does that, spoiler tagging is useless IMO. Because if you only want spoilers about certain subjects you have to guess, so why would you even enter this thread then?
That’s unfortunately a side effect of the laziness of the posters, not on staff.

Only myself and Spock are around to mod, and unfortunately I’m absent for 18 hours a day and Spock is on a holiday so we really need users to not be jerks and just work with us.

The forums also glitch. From the home forum page, I have clicked on “view recent posts” for a thread and it’s taken me to a different thread. That can happen to people and they can be brought here.

mriku90

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so the teme of kh3 is lost and love

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cool!! Thanks everyone!!! I just deleted 12 untagged spoiler posts and now stuff towards the end game is spoiled for me :) :) :) :)

mriku90

Awards
so the teme of kh3 is lost and love

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora is still gonna be the main character though. Nomura has already confirmed it multiple times that Sora will be the lead for KH4 and beyond.

Cool!! Thanks everyone!!! I just deleted 12 untagged spoiler posts and now stuff towards the end game is spoiled for me :) :) :) :)

I only read one thing because it did not add up to me. But I'm glad I remain unspoiled in everything else.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
So basically it's a parallel to to KH1.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That’s my issue with it, too. Like, sure the bending world is cool and all but this is pretty much on par with the portable titles and nowhere near the scale of 1 or 2

mriku90

Awards
I imagine anyone that was killed is brought back to life post final battle. This is just a guess, not a spoiler.

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back