• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyhole15

I’ve been trying to avoid most story spoilers but i would like to know, Are there any boss battles against Disney villains.

Neo_

Awards
Lowkey the ending and all this shit is leaking and all I want to know is if Randall gets a battle and if Zurg's in the game. :redface:

Kirankrt

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

GrandWebster

But seriously though, what other Disney bosses are there really left aside from the ones we already saw??

Keyhole15

I’ve heard that..
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Which if true, is both disappointing and odd as IIRC he was shown in trailers to be pursuing SDG.

Neo_

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

theshadowman

Awards
And the proof of this is...where exactly?

I’ve heard that..
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Which if true, is both disappointing and odd as IIRC he was shown in trailers to be pursuing SDG.

I don’t believe it for a second. There’s so much inaccurate info with the leaks that unless a full playthrough of the world is shown, I ain’t believing no person saying so and so isn’t or is a boss. Wait for the release.

Last edited:

Aramagon

Awards
And the proof of this is...where exactly?

I don’t believe it for a second. There’s so much inaccurate info with the leaks that unless a full playthrough of the world is shown, I ain’t believing no person saying so and so isn’t or is a boss. Wait for the release.
Yeah, please a source! I'm still holding out for hope of him being a Boss, but if you have to destroy my faith, destroy it right now! lol

Neo_

Awards
How tf have we seen the ending of the game and still don't know if Randall is a boss? I messaged two of the leakers about it and got no reply.

Kirankrt

Hades
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hades
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Reminder to mark your spoilers.

That being said, wow some of the choices surrounding Disney in this game are so confounding and nonsensical.

giphy.gif

Kirankrt

Reminder to mark your spoilers.

That being said, wow some of the choices surrounding Disney in this game are so confounding and nonsensical.

giphy.gif

sorry thought i did.

Im not surprised anymore just dissapointed. The Disney bosses are like a rarity now.

Back