• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need some help for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for playstation 4.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ShadowWolf

This post is long so please just bare with me as I explain what I think I am missing in the game Birth By Sleep - A fragmentary passage , As in part of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for the Playstation 4.....I think I am missing a few things that I may have over looked while trying to figure this game out , I have never played this game before but I have played the Kingdom Hearts games that were made for the playstation 2.

This past weekend , my husband and I , we got a ps4 , and I got the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 game , I started playing it this past weekend , It is a bit different and took me some time to figure things out in these games as I am still trying to figure a few things out in the games but I think these games are pretty cool.

I started playing the first game in the menu the other night , after I got to a save spot , I switched over and started playing Birth By Sleep - A fragmentary passage , It took me a good while to figure out this game , As i was used to the other KH games but this new game with the character Aqua that was a surprise but I do like this new lead character. As I made my way through the game , I was figuring everything out as I went along , I discovered new things about this game and I found out alot of new stuff about this game , but as I beat the game , I felt like I was missing a few things that I may have missed or may have not found as of yet.

As I got to the part , where Sora , Goofy and Donald , vow to help Sora and head to the little ship on their way to Olympus Coliseum , As the game ended , I thought I may have missed get something about how to get there with them and I think that I may have missed other things too....

A few questions about this game , As I am still trying to figure it out....

1- How do I find a way to get to the Olympus Coliseum in this game?

2- Can I go back to Cinderella’s castle?

3- What other worlds I am I missing to find in this game?

I am just trying to figure this game out as I must have missed a few things and just need a little help finding these things.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This post is long so please just bare with me as I explain what I think I am missing in the game Birth By Sleep - A fragmentary passage , As in part of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for the Playstation 4.....I think I am missing a few things that I may have over looked while trying to figure this game out , I have never played this game before but I have played the Kingdom Hearts games that were made for the playstation 2.

This past weekend , my husband and I , we got a ps4 , and I got the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 game , I started playing it this past weekend , It is a bit different and took me some time to figure things out in these games as I am still trying to figure a few things out in the games but I think these games are pretty cool.

I started playing the first game in the menu the other night , after I got to a save spot , I switched over and started playing Birth By Sleep - A fragmentary passage , It took me a good while to figure out this game , As i was used to the other KH games but this new game with the character Aqua that was a surprise but I do like this new lead character. As I made my way through the game , I was figuring everything out as I went along , I discovered new things about this game and I found out alot of new stuff about this game , but as I beat the game , I felt like I was missing a few things that I may have missed or may have not found as of yet.

As I got to the part , where Sora , Goofy and Donald , vow to help Sora and head to the little ship on their way to Olympus Coliseum , As the game ended , I thought I may have missed get something about how to get there with them and I think that I may have missed other things too....

A few questions about this game , As I am still trying to figure it out....

1- How do I find a way to get to the Olympus Coliseum in this game?

2- Can I go back to Cinderella’s castle?

3- What other worlds I am I missing to find in this game?

I am just trying to figure this game out as I must have missed a few things and just need a little help finding these things.
1) Sora, Donald, and Goofy are on their way to Olympus Coliseum at the end of 0.2. That storyline is picked up in Kingdom Hearts 3.

2) You can go back to Cinderella's town, but the castle itself is unexplorable.

3) The only worlds you encounter in 0.2 are through the main story. Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, and the Dark World are the only worlds available in 0.2.

ShadowWolf

1) Sora, Donald, and Goofy are on their way to Olympus Coliseum at the end of 0.2. That storyline is picked up in Kingdom Hearts 3.

2) You can go back to Cinderella's town, but the castle itself is unexplorable.

3) The only worlds you encounter in 0.2 are through the main story. Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, and the Dark World are the only worlds available in 0.2.

I have 2.8 not 0.2 - Is that the same thing?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
0.2 is one part of 2.8, namely the episode with Aqua.
It is a sort of prologue to Kingdom Hearts III so it isn't as big as the titles known from the PS 2 like KH I and II.

The other parts of this collection are Dream Drop Distance which is another game and X Back Cover which is a movie of sorts which plays very far in the past even before the original Birth by Sleep.

ShadowWolf

0.2 is one part of 2.8, namely the episode with Aqua.
It is a sort of prologue to Kingdom Hearts III so it isn't as big as the titles known from the PS 2 like KH I and II.

The other parts of this collection are Dream Drop Distance which is another game and X Back Cover which is a movie of sorts which plays very far in the past even before the original Birth by Sleep.

Thank you and now I understand

Back