• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

...Just so you know, Nomura confirmed that quite a lot of the backgrounds in many of the cutscenes are not actually in engine, they are pre-rendered. It is entirely possible that Radiant Garden is just a pre-rendered background for cutscenes.

sorawild

Okay, how in the hell are soo many people getting copies early?!? (And where do I get one? Lol jk...kinda) Seriously, how often do games get leaked this bad?

Nomura's biggest mistake was letting people know that the game has gone gold and started shipping the copies 3 months before release. Most companies don't actually start the shipping process to warehouses until the last 30 days before release. The longer those copies stay out there, the easier it would be to get your hands on them from someone who works in one of those warehouses.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Okay, how in the hell are soo many people getting copies early?!? (And where do I get one? Lol jk...kinda) Seriously, how often do games get leaked this bad?

Its still the same person posting videos... (Nevermind just seen another user on twitter with a deluxe copy for ps4.)
i'm not mistaken Review units should be on their way out if not already in the hands of reviewers... Also once they start stocking in retail stores its not that hard to get a hold of (Wouldn't recommend taking a chance tho...)
Games, Movies, and music get leaked all the time, This case is a bit special because of the large fanbase that follows the series, as well as the 13 year wait period that we had to endure.

Last edited:

DraceEmpressa

Awards

Remember the first leaker? Stole 30 copies of Xbox ones and said he'll stole PS4 ones as well? That . CGInfernoBlast says he buys on Ebay tho.

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

shuyin_zer0

Awards
one hell of a pilot

Someone made a comparison gif set in the case of Let It Go you can tell it's the game's graphics and not the movie.

tumblr_pllj1dNwdy1qf5hjqo9_400.gif

Movie

tumblr_pllj1dNwdy1qf5hjqo10_400.gif

Game

Just look at Elsa's hair in Movie and Game. It's different.

I don’t think you know what prerendered means. I didn’t say it isn’t rendered in UE4

sorawild

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neo_

Awards
The single line about the ingredients SD&G each have is going to get so old, and I can't believe they used a take where Tony Anselmo sounds like he's dying/drunk; gonna become the next Hydra's back meme.

Edit: Also, is it just me or is Goofy obscenely small compared to Herc? I think Buzz and Woody tower over them as well. It's weird.

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
Damn, I do not know whether you can 100% believe this, but twitter user "de rinc" who in turn seems to have learned the "spoiler end" from Epic Hood , in general she told me what will be the ending of KH3.
Of course, I will not say anything, because I’m not sure about all her words, but also because I think even for this section my words would be too “big spoiler”.
If that I am not joking and I hope you do not take my comment for a joke.(

Last edited:

darknessofheart

Awards
Massive spoilers:

Looks like CGInfernoBlast is the guy to follow now because he is actually posting cutscenes and spoilers. He posted a cutscene revealing that Vexen has indeed rejoined the organization because he wants to continue his research on replicas. He was the person Saix was talking to in the Keyblade Graveyard in the trailer. They want to leverage his research to create more replicas to serve as vessels. Even if he has yellow eyes, I'm still getting a double-agent vibe from Vexen, but knowing Xehanort, he has already anticipated this and is simply using Vexen as a means to an end, which is probably why we have more than 13 seekers of darkness at this point. Some are just contingencies or pawns not meant to be part of the reforging of the X-Blade.

Last edited:
Awards
Massive spoilers:

Looks like CGInfernoBlast is the guy to follow now because he is actually posting cutscenes and spoilers. He posted a cutscene revealing that Vexen has indeed rejoined the organization because he wants to continue his research on replicas. He was the person Saix was talking to in the Keyblade Graveyard in the trailer. They want to leverage his research to create more replicas to serve as vessels. Even if he has yellow eyes, I'm still getting a double-agent vibe from Vexen, but knowing Xehanort, he has already anticipated this and is simply using Vexen as a means to an end, which is probably why we have more than 13 seekers of darkness at this point. Some are just contingencies or pawns not meant to be part of the reforging of the X-blade.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

darknessofheart

Awards
I just hope this means we can finally forget about the original leaker because he has apparently been communicating with another leaker and they are both now baiting the community, asking if he should break his original promise not to release critical spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back