• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew0512

Awards
We have another guy who got a copy who will allegedly be doing story spoilers soon, but he's super salty of KH3islife and sends him threats. The guy is mad that KH3islife didn't rate KH3 a perfect game so this new guy is gonna leak stuff

We really can't have normal people as leakers, can we?

Zexelf

More gameplay on Realm of Darkness. Again , only gameplay.
MOD EDIT: DO NOT POST LINKS OR VIDEOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So Mickey and Riku's clothes protect them from the Realm of Darkness and Sora's likely do as well. What's protecting Donald and Goofy?

All the more reason they should have gotten new duds.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
So Mickey and Riku's clothes protect them from the Realm of Darkness and Sora's likely do as well. What's protecting Donald and Goofy?

All the more reason they should have gotten new duds.

Yeah, they've been wearing the same thing since KH1, I wish they ended up getting something new. Although they hold up pretty nicely and aged well, since they still look good. I guess that's why they didn't change the designs.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So, this has been on my mind for a while now, but even before the opening cinematic was released, I feel like a future plot point will be Young Xehanort sympathizing with Sora and maybe even helping him to stop his older self. Why? I don't know, but maybe he doesn't like what he sees? Anyway, just a theory

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
So I watched the leaked
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
The leaker said he's gonna post something "juicy" because Reddit suspended him. Seems like he's going make the most of his 14th minute of fame; it's not really surprising though...

Awards
Fingers crossed his YouTube and Twitter account does too.
I hate this guy. He just posted on his Twitter that he's gonna post "something juicy" since his Reddit got suspended. His "no spoiler" policy is complete BS!
This guy always says stuff like this whenever square's strike team or the mouse's ninjas take down his stuff.

It's almost always just more random gameplay

maximumlight8

Awards
if he posts real spoilers I wouldn't be surprised. With time running out, I feel like he wants all the attention he can get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back