• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaXOmega

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

Yeah but according to him you cant take 2 steps without triggering it. And since it's a final world I'm expecting something like the aqua fight where it barely even gets going before he has to cut due to spoilers.

Awards
How hard could it be? I'm assuming you just need to go to a certain area to activate the final boss
He said that's what it was like once.

Then he said "I took two steps and activated final boss"

So, if he shows Scala, it will most likely be in the middle of the fight, so he'll have to try to keep the boss out of frame while he explores since he'll no doubt be chased after by said boss.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah but according to him you cant take 2 steps without triggering it. And since it's a final world I'm expecting something like the aqua fight where it barely even gets going before he has to cut due to spoilers.

He said that's what it was like once.

Then he said "I took two steps and activated final boss"

So, if he shows Scala, it will most likely be in the middle of the fight, so he'll have to try to keep the boss out of frame while he explores since he'll no doubt be chased after by said boss.
Oh well in that case I guess I will just avoid the video then. Gotta avoid story spoilers

Leaferian

Awards
Okay, so a gameplay spoiler, and then a sort-of-story-spoiler.

The leaker says there is another character aside from Sora and Riku that you control, for just 1 fight. He has previously said neither Roxas nor Kairi are playable.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The leaker has proven not to be very smart, so I'd take that second one with a pile of salt if I were you.

Awards
Okay, so a gameplay spoiler, and then a sort-of-story-spoiler.

The leaker says there is another character aside from Sora and Riku that you control, for just 1 fight. He has previously said neither Roxas nor Kairi are playable.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The leaker has proven not to be very smart, so I'd take that second one with a pile of salt if I were you.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Unumus

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Nothing has broken me like this

EDIT: Ninja'd :)

UltimaXOmega

Spoiler Spoiler Show

CDD

Awards
Scala is entirely explorable. No invisible wall or anything like that. You're just assaulted by enemies it appears. Surprise, surprise, some of you were misled by the leaker again.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Unumus

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
So,

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

It looks fantastic, I'm glad it's just a tease since I really don't want to see much more. I'm glad we can look around as well and there's chances of at least some chests or minor collectibles. Though I do doubt that since it isn't clear if the world is revisitable.

Edit: it kind of visually reminds me of Toussaint from Witcher Blood and Wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back