• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
The leaker declaring a war on Disney and SE is like someone declaring war on the sun. It's honestly the funniest thing I've seen from this leaker and that's saying something.

It's funny because in the grand scheme of things, nobody gives a fuck about the leaker in that way. He's a dude that got KH3 about a month early, who in the Disney offices are going to lose sleep over that? Square Enix might, since it's their second most anticipated title next to the FF7 Remake, but all they gotta do is threaten a lawsuit on him and that'll be the end of it.

If Disney REALLY wanted to get it cracking, he'd be handled before breakfast tomorrow morning. He's lucky they only remove his YT videos and nuke his Twitter accounts. If I were him, I wouldn't poke the bear any further.

Then again, I doubt he means any bit of waging a war, and is only doing saying it for entertainment. He's a troll, and really shouldn't be taken all that seriously.

Zul

Awards
Willa was easily my least favorite voice in BBS, and easily one of my favorites in KH3, her performance has improved by no small amount.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Without to much spoils, why is he "declaring war"?

Disney keeps taking his videos on YT and Reddit down. They also keep taking his Twitter accounts down. He keeps claiming fair use and that because the game hasn’t released yet, it isn’t owned by Disney or SE.

1. That isn’t how fair use works.
2. They own the game regardless if it is released or not so he is sharing illegal footage.

wolfshadow0118

Disney keeps taking his videos on YT and Reddit down. They also keep taking his Twitter accounts down. He keeps claiming fair use and that because the game hasn’t released yet, it isn’t owned by Disney or SE.

2. They own the game regardless if it is released or not so he is sharing illegal footage.

I thought that's what's going on, I just wasnt sure if he was upset at them due to story gameplay things

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I can't believe this guy is dense enough to believe that Disney or Square don't own the game. Of course they do what is he thinking?

He should seriously quit while he is ahead. His time in the spotlight ends next Friday

Revenge

Awards
Are you people really taking his statement about declaring war with Disney seriously? It doesn't mean anything and things will continue as they've been unless Disney decides to bring the hammer down on him, which is unlikely at this point (>2 weeks out).

Maybe. The lack of healthbars just diminishes her a bit to me. She was strong enough to beat both Mickey and Riku and that should be reflected with a challenging boss.

Completely agreed. Pretty disappointing considering the TGS footage had her at 8 or 9 HP bars.

KHFan91

The leaker declaring a war on Disney and SE is like someone declaring war on the sun. It's honestly the funniest thing I've seen from this leaker and that's saying something.
Is there a post about it on Twitter?

Zul

Awards

tumblr_nd41pcQTHg1s60yyoo1_1280.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you people really taking his statement about declaring war with Disney seriously? It doesn't mean anything and things will continue as they've been unless Disney decides to bring the hammer down on him, which is unlikely at this point (>2 weeks out).

No, most of us think the dude is a clown. What I think he means is that he is going to just keep sharing more content that teeters the edge of being a spoiler.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
People need to stop comparing FINAL FANTASY XV with KINGDOM HEARTS III.

* FINAL FANTASY XV was first a trilogy project (FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII) that had a director change, said director had NEVER directed a home-console video game, nor him nor his team ever developed an open-world game, on a shitty in-house development engine (Luminious), and they had to cram the story of three games into a single one, in the span of three to four years (2012/2013-2016).

* KINGDOM HEARTS III has been a project long in the thinking by its director, Tetsuya Nomura, Nomura has a long list of achivements beyond home and portable consoles, he has managed to maintain the series even with a dev team change (from "Tokyo" to "Osaka"), successfully managed to go through a year of lost development, has a very complimentary Co-Director, Mr. Tai Yasue.

So please, for the love of all that is sacred in every religion, stop. Comparing. KINGDOM HEARTS III. With. FINAL FANTASY. XV.

If the story won't feel as fulfilling as you might think, then y'all should lower your expectations, and realize that Nomura has written himself into a convulated corner of a cornucopia of characters.

U.N. Owen

Awards

He said this?

Not since Mr. Savage have I ever seen a gouging misuse of fair use.

This was a good laugh.

maximumlight8

Awards
The leaker is using a VPN, which is hilarious because a lot of times, they send the original IP to a website. This guy could be caught in a heart beat if Disney wanted to pursue it.

Awards
Okay so based on the footage and some statements by the leaker way back when this whole thing kinda started, I guess we play as Riku twice. Since the leaker once mentioned that you play as Riku(calling him the second player character as if we didn't know it was Riku) before any Disney world exploration, yet in the 10 second Riku footage, he already has Braveheart meaning the Demon Tower fight is most likely Post-Way to Dawn breaking.

Awards
Leaker's gonna release a video soon.

Video release time depending on where you live

12 AM CST
1 AM EST
10 PM PST

also his xbox got banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back