• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWay

Awards
To be honest, I expected Twilight Town to be as big as RG in KH2 because of the PS4. I always imagined being on top of the clock tower gliding to the tram in the beautiful sunset of TT. They could have expanded the underground through new caves as for example the Cavern of Remembrance or could have expanded the whole city.. I mean it doesn’t have to serve story purposes but I could have served for postgame content or side quests.. I don’t know, I just hope for new DLCs which are going to expand the game so that we can say after one year: This is the KH3 we always wanted. It’s sad that they may not accomplish it until the game releases. However, as long as vanilla KH3 is good, I can accept waiting a bit more for the game to complete its development via new DLCs

Didn't Nomura state that marluxia =/= the on in khx

And this is true because Lauriam is not Marluxia but his Nobody. Two different characters.

wolfshadow0118

I guess? But I took it as they aren't, only because everyone assumed it's his somebody, then Nomura said what he said after everyone's assumption.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I guess? But I took it as they aren't, only because everyone assumed it's his somebody, then Nomura said what he said after everyone's assumption.

The name is the perfect anagram along with Elrena. Unless they're stupifyingly lucky in looking identical and having the somebody names that these nobodies would have, they're their somebodies.

wolfshadow0118

The name is the perfect anagram along with Elrena. Unless they're stupifyingly lucky in looking identical and having the somebody names that these nobodies would have, they're their somebodies.

I'm not denying they aren't, I'm just saying that the order of how things played out for their reveals doesn't add up. First they get revealed, then everyone assumes they are their somebodies, then Nomura states a they aren't related to their nobodies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

Someone just posted what abilities we've seen in the leaks. Most were the usual with some adding some fixes for the "floaty" combat.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

Nomura also could have been saying that so to distance the nobody and somebody. We've seen some characters that based on who their somebodies are, the nobody was a twisted version. The =/= could just be that. A nobody is not necessarily the somebody.

Awards
The leaker posted a quote from The Dark Knight while using the KH3 hashtags and the comments thought it was a quote from the game until he clarified that he was watching The Dark Knight.....while still using the KH3 hastags.
tumblr_mbsx1zL2Ko1r4pexmo1_500.jpg

Scala's Hope

Awards
If Scala as a boss world is epic enough, I wouldn't mind at all a Twilight Town expansion as DLC, that let us go to the Station Square, and the Usual Place, and maybe even the seven wonders (the beach is such a fantastic idea)
I wish we could have seen Radiant Garden in all its... well, radiance. I doubt a final mix dlc could add all that, maybe a small section, but it would be wonderful.
As it stands though, I am a little dissapointed but still very hyped. Im just glad I learned about it now, and not dissapoint myself while playing. Now I can go with lowered expectations but still have the time of my life playing it.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Because in ddd they actualy expanded traverse town. Kh2 expanded radiant in comparison with kh1 as well. And people always think in a next installment they will improve the maps etc.

But DDD's Traverse town is bigger but there's alomst nothing to do, actually you can say this for almost every DDD world. Empty and Big.

? The fact that the worlds were big gave you more area to jump around, more platforming opportunities, more places for treasure chests to be hidden (and portals), fight Heartless, etc. I'm glad that KH3 is adding mini-games and so on throughout the worlds and all that, but let's not pretend that 3D's worlds weren't a colossal step up over BbS and KH2, which were also empty and small.

mytomxxx

The leaker posted a quote from The Dark Knight while using the KH3 hashtags and the comments thought it was a quote from the game until he clarified that he was watching The Dark Knight.....while still using the KH3 hastags.
tumblr_mbsx1zL2Ko1r4pexmo1_500.jpg

anddd he did it at twitter and reddit. This dude will not holdup his tongue.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I love it. Much like the Joker, he's resorted to chaos to stir the masses. This is the Kingdom Hearts content I crave.

Until someone comes and actually cohesively spoils.

Still waiting on that one. Sigh.

mytomxxx

He's literally trolling now.

I wish we had a more competent leaker.

yeah he is, and I think he said something important but at the same time misleaded with the dark knight bs. If I was in his place I would be dying wanting to tell everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back