• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hey, spoiler tags c'mon man.

EDIT: welp, so many posts I didn't even get the chance to properly scold a fool.

Leaferian

Awards
So just because a secret boss didn't pop out of the ground and go "hello" he just assumed there was none. Now that he's actually doing post-game stuff, he found one? This guy is ridiculous!
And based on the time of his last video, and how long it took him to complete the game... that means it took him anywhere between 6 and 10 hours to find it. The brain trust he ain't.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The Ultima weapon is...so different. Very interesting.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Zip, spoiler tags please.

Considering there’s no context to that unless someone clicks other spoiler tags, I don’t find it necessary. If a mod thinks it’s needed, I’ll add them though.

CDD

Awards
I understand not linking to the actual leaks or posting vids in this thread, that make sense. But why do we have to use spoiler tags in the spoiler section... in a spoiler thread??? That just doesn't make sense.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Considering there’s no context to that unless someone clicks other spoiler tags, I don’t find it necessary. If a mod thinks it’s needed, I’ll add them though.

As somebody who used to be a mod, I think you're better off just using the spoiler boxes. I'm here eating up the spoilers, but still, the guidelines should be followed as best as possible. And I think the same goes for anyone who mentioned the spoiler topic even vaguely. Dunno though, I'm not a mod anymore, so if they don't care then I don't either xD

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I understand not linking to the actual leaks or posting vids in this thread, that make sense. But why do we have to use spoiler tags in the spoiler section... in a spoiler thread??? That just doesn't make sense.

It's a common courtesy thing I guess. Remember, the mods don't want to spoil everything for themselves either, and they're kind of forced to read these things to make sure that their spoiler policies on the links, videos, pics, and such are being enforced. Putting things in spoiler tags is the least you can do.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

One the game comes out, it'll be fine to use no tags in this section but this is a leaked game. Spoiler tagging is just an extra precaution for people who decide they don't want to see anything and may accidentally find their way here.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
One the game comes out, it'll be fine to use no tags in this section but this is a leaked game. Spoiler tagging is just an extra precaution for people who decide they don't want to see anything and may accidentally find their way here.

Right. Spoilers really do ruin stuff for people, and even though it's making us more or less excited, it could literally drive users off the site.

Leaferian

Awards
Plus they asked us earlier in the thread to use spoiler tags as much as we could out of respect for other users so like. Don't @ me lmao.

Anyway. The leaker is a bumbler, big time. No blocking, barely any healing, no item use... honestly, it's like watching my husband's niece try to play KH1.

Seighart

Awards
Havent checked any other threads, but did anyone see that new keyblade in one of the new magazines/pamphlets from the Tokyo event thats going on? Hasnt been seen in game yet.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Havent checked any other threads, but did anyone see that new keyblade in one of the new magazines/pamphlets from the Tokyo event thats going on? Hasnt been seen in game yet.

I haven't seen it in-game, and it's probably just a promotional thing for Skytree. I hope I'm wrong, though. That would be a really damn cool keyblade to have in-game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I saw the keyblade. Not sure if we would get it in game but it looks pretty cool. It has the Papou fruit as a keychain as well as flowers so maybe it would go to Kairi, lol

Seighart

Awards
I saw the keyblade. Not sure if we would get it in game but it looks pretty cool. It has the Papou fruit as a keychain as well as flowers so maybe it would go to Kairi, lol

Tf? I saw something different. I'm thinking they're just keychain designs for those that attend, but who knows..

RevenantMemory

Okay but have we ever considered that maybe this guy just hasn't opened up any of the other areas (or even found them) yet because it seems like it's just now that he's ACTUALLY exploring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back