• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Good.

That’s what we’ve been wanting since KH2.

No more Square nonsense to bring the series down.

Define "we." I've only wanted for the Disney worlds to be relevant to the plot again (and all worlds to feature complex world designs for platforming). All I ever expect out of KH is for the Disney-original worlds ratio to be 70-30 or 80-20. Also FF characters are a quintessential, original part of this franchise, just as much as the Disney characters. Neither should be getting the shaft in a series that is sold as a Disney-FF crossover.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Seems people forgot that Nomura said clearly that the Disney worlds were for the meat of the gameplay and the Original worlds were primarily for story progression (as in, don't expect the scope or depth of the Disney worlds for the Original worlds).

Right. I mean sure, it's kinda sucky that you can't explore everything, but if those spots aren't really needed...

The diddly images are not allowed? It's called spoiler thread for a reason.

diddly off, literally the same level as the kh subreddit.

Now permaban me.

You gotta understand though that by having images on here, SE/Disney could get really anal about it and get on KHInsider's ass for supporting the leaks... Which would be big trouble for everyone. Hosting images/videos/links gives people access to distribute illegally obtained footage from an illegally possessed (as in, not officially released) game... And seeing how big KHInsider is, things from here could easily spread. A lot of people come here to get their info, and if everything's just laid out right there in the open... Well, that's just not a risk people are willing to take.

That, and some people just like reading the dialogue and keeping updates with how things are going without actually being spoiled themselves. It's a nice little middle ground for folks.

Last edited:

UltimaXOmega

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Oh wow it's almost as if this is a SQUARE ENIX game. Look bud, if you want Disney and only Disney, go find a copy of Disney Infinity. Because here you're getting "Square nonsense" whether you like it or not, buster. That's just how it is.
1VnPFTa.gif

imsorryifisoundedmean
Except I factually don’t, lmfao.

I have the option to skip any cutscene that features generic Square nonsense. You don’t have the option to skip through these gargantuan Disney Worlds that have clearly had 10x the effort put into them more than any of the original content.

And from what we’ve gathered the original worlds are only like 2 small rooms anyway. Not that much for me to sit through. :)

Sucks for you though.

drew0512

Awards
All the games have had Disney worlds be a decent size and have 2-3 larger original worlds. There is no excuse to gut the original worlds to PSP size. It's simply laziness or Disney's doing. These will be smaller than a PSP game world. Ridiculous. But it's OK because there's 5 NPCs! I love how people went from calling me a pessimistic troll to trying to defend this nonsense.
I think we only have footage of TT and DR (I don't watch his videos, so correct me if I'm wrong), why are you acting like you know for sure how big/small they are?

Anyway, regarding
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Except I factually don’t, lmfao.

I have the option to skip any cutscene that features generic Square nonsense. You don’t have the option to skip through these gargantuan Disney Worlds that have clearly had 10x the effort put into them more than any of the original content.

And from what we’ve gathered the original worlds are only like 2 small rooms anyway. Not that much for me to sit through. :)

Sucks for you though.
Have fun skipping through nearly every single cutscene then.

CDD

Awards
Disney was always the main attraction, not the original worlds. Sorry you guys are just realizing this.:rolleyes:

Awards
Define "we."
The millions that bought the numbered games and skipped any of the spin-off games due to lack of Disney content.

I've only wanted for the Disney worlds to be relevant to the plot again (and all worlds to feature complex world designs for platforming). All I ever expect out of KH is for the Disney-original worlds ratio to be 70-30 or 80-20.
Which is what we’re getting.

Oh, I will. :)

Can’t wait for this game! My most anticipated title of 2019 tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

5kyLegend

So, the leaker showed the Ultima Weapon's design by mistake in his latest Monsters Inc video. He does NOT have it yet, and actually 7 Orichalcum+ are required, he has none.

Does this mean there is much more extra content he doesn't know about yet?

UltimaXOmega

The Disney fanboys are trolling in full force on their alts now. Sad.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
Seems I was correct about my guess that there may be places you visit once and then never return, like the tower. Gives me a little hope the Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure scenes are like that, but I doubt it. Someone should ask the leaker if "Mysterious Tower" is the only place that is visitable only once

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

And it's funny because people didn't skip the side games because of the lack of Disney, they skipped it because they were on a ton of different handhelds and nobody wanted to go buy a new handheld just for a KH game that's not a numbered title. The only game this would work for would be Coded, and Coded is a game that rarely gets talked about anyway. 358/2 had Disney worlds, BBS absolutely had plenty of Disney worlds, and DDD had brand new worlds as well. I dunno lol.

If they want to skip every cutscene just to go play in Disney worlds, let them. Their dollars don't enter our pockets, and they don't ruin our experiences, so it just is what it is. You gotta let people be the way they are sometimes, they're just saying that to be petty.

That said, they can't go in a thread and complain about the confusing story line if they're really about to skip every cutscene out here.

Revenge

Awards
The millions that bought the numbered games and skipped any of the spin-off games due to lack of Disney content.

But there's Disney content in every single game. People, myself included, mostly skipped the non numbered titles at first because they were spread out on different handheld devices, or they straight up didn't like the gameplay.

Your original point is also moot, sure Disney might have been the main attraction for the 1st Kingdom Hearts game, but it sure isn't for this entry for many people. I mean FF characters were cut out of this game due to the sheer scope of the KH universe and all the issues prevalent in the series between them. If KH3 or the next KH game had no Disney IP whatsoever, it could still likely do well as a standalone entry.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The Disney fanboys are trolling in full force on their alts now. Sad.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Pfft. SE putting in 110% for the finale.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Golden_Lion

Awards
So, the leaker showed the Ultima Weapon's design by mistake in his latest Monsters Inc video. He does NOT have it yet, and actually 7 Orichalcum+ are required, he has none.

Does this mean there is much more extra content he doesn't know about yet?

I don't trust anything this guy has said at all. Even when he finished the game he said there was "not much" to do post game, but he hasn't even collected one Orichalcum+ yet. I just can't wait to play it for myself (as I'm sure everyone else here feels as well)

mytomxxx

I'm struggling so hard to not see the monster inc footage t.t, I'm already kinda sad that I saw potc and twilight.

Awards
But there's Disney content in every single game.
Not as much as KH1 & KH2. Which is the salient point here.

Try to keep up.

Your original point is also moot, sure Disney might have been the main attraction for the 1st Kingdom Hearts game, but it sure isn't for this entry for many people.
Except KH3 wouldn’t even be a thing that exists if it weren’t for Toy Story, so it quite obviously is the main attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back