• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It surprises me that Ultimate is only his 100th game? I'd have thought it would be higher.

EDIT: I just bought Phantasy Star entirely with gold points earned from buying Smash. This rewards system has it's uses.

Yeah. I discounted $14.55 towards Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu from all the Golden Points I've collected.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
My roommate got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas as well as Octopath Traveler. I've been playing it a bit and holy cow do I love it. I'm saving up to get my own Switch now, I really like the system itself. I really want Zelda and Smash for it.

zachen

Awards
guys I've spent the better half of the last month just playing smash.
send help pls.

(Seriously though Ultimate is probably the best Smash I've played since I was a kid.)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
guys I've spent the better half of the last month just playing smash.
send help pls.

(Seriously though Ultimate is probably the best Smash I've played since I was a kid.)

My toughts here exactly. I haven't enjoyed Smash this much since Melee and Brawl (I skipped Sm4sh).

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'll be honest, I've been playing some of Octopath lately, and it's just not hooking me. At first, it did really good at bringing me back to that nostalgia of playing those types of games as a kid, but I think that the classes all have far too little abilities or something. I don't know, it's not hooking me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'll be honest, I've been playing some of Octopath lately, and it's just not hooking me. At first, it did really good at bringing me back to that nostalgia of playing those types of games as a kid, but I think that the classes all have far too little abilities or something. I don't know, it's not hooking me.

There are Shrines that offer an alternate Job, but I recomend a guide for that.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
My wife and I got a Switch for Xmas. It's turned her into a gamer. Which is great because she turned her nose up to gaming unless it was Mario Kart. Now she's trying to beat me in Smash, and binging Lego HP.

The switch is a magical thing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My wife and I got a Switch for Xmas. It's turned her into a gamer. Which is great because she turned her nose up to gaming unless it was Mario Kart. Now she's trying to beat me in Smash, and binging Lego HP.

The switch is a magical thing.

This is Nintendo's best console since the SNES and Wii.

SoulXaldin

Awards
That’s crazy, mate. But if it helps to bring back a development studio that worked on the original games, then maybe that’ll give them an easier time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean its better than it just being cancelled, or forced to release and just being bad. So I guess this was the best case scenario in the current situation.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
After 1 of the longest gaps between directs, a new one is premiering tomorrow at 2pm PST. Hashimoto has retweeted the direct so fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
After 1 of the longest gaps between directs, a new one is premiering tomorrow at 2pm PST. Hashimoto has retweeted the direct so fimgers crossed.

Haha, SHUT UP! Maybe it's to give Joker a release date, and then show us the upcoming fighter... SORA!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;AjJWzJC8Kfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJWzJC8Kfk[/video]

[video=youtube;_U-_XfDGgDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-_XfDGgDw[/video]

slopes proves that dreams are real.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Can't say this was my favorite direct, I keep wanting to play Dragon Quest and Fire Emblem but haven't played either so that doesn't help lol.

I am happy for cofirmation of Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon and Marvel's release dates. Also Link's Awakening is super cute, will probably get that. The Platinum Games thing looks cool, but I still need to play Bayonetta lol.

Treasure Tracker was not the Mario game I wanted DLC for (like...any of the others lol) but I ain't mad about it. But I don't have the Switch version and am unsure if I want it.

LostArtist

Awards
[video=youtube;AjJWzJC8Kfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJWzJC8Kfk[/video]

I'm so glad they're continuing the top down zelda games with an updated link between worlds look. I always loved these type of zelda games!

that 3d world thing in mario maker is interesting, 2d in a 3d mario game always felt different from a real 2d mario game.

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Link's Awakening IS happening AHHHH!!!!

One of my favorite Zelda games ever, getting an HD remake in the style of A Link Between Worlds?!! Sign me up!

I also noticed that it is using the Breath of the Wild style for the logo, the white "ZELDA" with chips in it and such.

That ANIMATED OPENING.

---

Super Mario Maker is something I've been wanting for a while, so seeing an improved sequel on the Switch is awesome. Fire Emblem and Astral Chain look pretty cool as well, and I'm excited to finally try a Fire Emblem title. Any news on Animal Crossing?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

That animated opening is just....MMM!! <3 Also I want them to make squishy little toys of the characters because dammit they look so gosh darn cute!

Back