• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mean if you final disney world reveal is diddlying Winnie Pooh then it's a problem, I wouldn't suprised if they cut one or disney world so they can sell it as DLC, knowing square.
A cut world is not confirmed, and the game should not be held down against such baseless speculation. The Osaka team got this game together despite a myriad of problems (engine restart, having to learn UE4, creating all new and old assets from scratch).

I really think you shouldn’t be going around calling this game a mess until at least after you’ve played it for yourself. It’s clear the leaker is actually goading people on with some elements and withholding critical information, so to form a judgement off what they are saying is poor. You can feel upset that Winnie the Pooh was the last revealed world, but the rest of your judgement just isn’t fair because you’re basing it on nothing but speculation at the moment.

GodB

Banned
I won't trust Nomura after his blunder in FFXV.

Tabata is much better in that regard.Like he salvaged this mess and created one of the best game in this generation.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Tabata is much better in that regard.Like he salvaged this mess and created one of the best game in this generation.
Well, you can always execute your right to just ignore the Kingdom Hearts series and any game Nomura makes. You aren’t being forced to play the games or engage in discussion around it.

GodB

Banned
It's not a surprise every games he touches is delayed for like 20 years.

I hooe you aren't seething when this game flop.

NoWay

Awards
Senzura is it you? Do you have created another account for the sake of hating KH3?

GodB

Banned
Senzura is it you? Do you have created another account for the sake of hating KH3?

I already cancel my kh pre-order, my friends are doing the same, listen you can shill your game but it still sucks.

NoWay

Awards
I already cancel my kh pre-order, my friends are doing the same, listen you can shill your game but it still sucks.
Well, as an adult person I’d like to base my opinion on my own experiences and not on what some idiots on twitter say.

maximumlight8

Awards
FFXV kun returns lol,

In other news, the leaker ranked his world list

P22uHbg
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not a surprise every games he touches is delayed for like 20 years.

I hooe you aren't seething when this game flop.

Every game? Damn, I must have missed it when all of those games he directed and produced were delayed the last 10 years. XV was only one title, and that was not all his fault but the fault of poor upper management. KH3 got delayed to 2019 for quality purposes and also because manufacturers warning SE to not rush a game out during the most busy time of the year.

You are exhausting.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
FFXV kun returns lol,

In other news, the leaker ranked his world list

P22uHbg
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ghost Drive

Any new story leaks yet? At this rate the trailers showed more of the story than the leaker did lol.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Ok, so I have a couple things here.

You state Nomura made a blunder with FFXV, and yet somehow it is "best game of the generation" because Tabata "salvaged" it? Do we actually have any indication of where Nomura stopped and Tabata began with that game?

Also, lol, it definitely wasn't that great of a game. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. But it isn't even in my top five Final Fantasy games. And I shudder to think how far down the list it is below many RPGs in general I can list right off the bat. Several KH games can make that list ahead of XV. Maybe all.

Tabata and Nomura each have good and bad things about their directing styles. But neither are perfect or terrible.

Personally for me, I can still hype over KH3. It might not be the best one, but then again it doesn't have to be. It's not like "finale"s have any track record of being the "best" in their series. Return of the King was not the best Lord of the Rings. Deathly Hallows wasn't the best Harry Potter. Game of Thrones season 8 probably won't be the best season.

---

Also, if I had to place an opinion on the whole SE director debate, I'd say out of all of Square Enix, the division with the most promise is Business Division 11, which is the Bravely Default/Octopath Traveler group, who have been devoted entirely to Nintendo. I like what I've seen so far from them returning to old-school RPGs. Not Tabata or Nomura, but the fresher scene.

Sorry to kill everyone with the mountain of text xD

sorawild

Any new story leaks yet? At this rate the trailers showed more of the story than the leaker did lol.

Leaker is going out of his way to not spoil the story. And now that it's come out that the leaker has been blatantly lying about several things, it throw's everything that doesn't have video proof to back it up right in the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back