• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, there's a lot of great content on the side, I'm excited about the pudding/flan heartless. That seems to be like the mushroom 13 of the game.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Honestly, I also didn't expect them to cut out the coliseum like that, but maybe there's another game mode somewhere in the disney worlds that's similar. I can't really imagine in which world but you never know! Maybe they also just didn't find a reason for Sora to go there or something.

wolfshadow0118

Do we know if you gain access to the flowmotion rides, forms, and summons from the get go, after Twilight Town and Olympus? Or do we gain them by opening chests, completing certain story segments, or other means?

Edit: I would like the latter than the former.

ZJGamer

So to throw some positivity into the mix

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nintendo did a little bit of the same thing LoZ: BotW where staples of the series weren't the same or missing entirely and everyone enjoys that game regardless, so let's just wait and see what they do with KH3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do we know if you gain access to the flowmotion rides, forms, and summons from the get go, after Twilight Town and Olympus? Or do we gain them by opening chests, completing certain story segments, or other means?

Edit: I would like the latter than the former.
I think they're gained as you go along in the game. While they had beaten the game, they had a Mickey head next to attractions but not summons so either they hadn't collected Stitch or they hadn't used him.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

wolfshadow0118

Honestly, I also didn't expect them to cut out the coliseum like that, but maybe there's another game mode somewhere in the disney worlds that's similar. I can't really imagine in which world but you never know! Maybe they also just didn't find a reason for Sora to go there or something.

Well, Arandelle is supposed to have that Labyrinth Larxene creates. So maybe that will be a substitute.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, I don't understand why we haven't gotten ANY Twilight Town gameplay in trailers/commercials. It looks amazing

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I don't understand why we haven't gotten ANY Twilight Town gameplay in trailers/commercials. It looks amazing
My guess is they wanted us to have that "WOW" factor when we got into the world ourselves. I mean, I was actually crying seeing that world realised in Kingdom Hearts 3. I bet that is what they were going for by not including it in press materials.

maximumlight8

Awards

Easily the best world to me, would rather have seen more of that in the trailers than Tangled. At least it's a huge surprise for everyone.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, there's a lot of great content on the side, I'm excited about the pudding/flan heartless. That seems to be like the mushroom 13 of the game.

Yeah I’ll also disappointed about the arena battles and secret bosses if there really aren’t any. I think the minigames are awesome and all, but I also want to have a reason to level up to take on harder challenges. But as it stands, he was at level 40 and seemed to have a ton of AP and abilities. So I wonder if there’s any point at all in leveling in this game much further past that.

Maybe the epilogue will be playable and will introduce something. I’d love to see something like a Data Arena where we can choose any of the Disney party members in the game to fight alongside.

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I’ll also disappointed about the arena battles and secret bosses if there really aren’t any. I think the minigames are awesome and all, but I also want to have a reason to level up to take on harder challenges. But as it stands, he was at level 40 and seemed to have a ton of AP and abilities. So I wonder if there’s any point at all in leveling in this game much further past that.

Maybe the epilogue will be playable and will introduce something. I’d love to see something like a Data Arena where we can choose any of the Disney party members in the game to fight alongside.
I wish we had a coliseum as well! I saw that they had 200 HP at Toy Box, an early level world, and my first thought was "that's more HP than beginner mode of KH2".

It's a shame if there's nothing to really use all of this on once the world's are done, since the mini-games don't seem to require health, magic, and abilities. It's a shame if they have to patch all of this as well, I've always been a big fan of the base game being the complete game, but times are a-changing and games are less and less complete on day one, with substantial things being added later on. Remember that Nomura wants multiplayer but only after launch? Yeah :/

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hades made a big fuss about Zeus shutting down the coliseum in the Underworld. If Zeus had one running up on Olympus, Hades was more than justified at being pissed at Zeus back in KH2 xD

Nukara

Awards
So is it a rumor or not?
Just some people say that this is a real leak, while others say that they are fake.

Seighart

Awards
Don't forget square is in love with the whole "Games as a service" model. I can see tournaments, bosses, and expansions coming. Maybe even Comrades.

mytomxxx

He finished the game already? No more worlds and no more secret bosses? Asking cause I dont want to read through the thread and end up knowing something I dont want to

Speedy3303

Should we believe the leak about Aqua? I mean a good few people have claimed they've seen the video before it was taken down and the brothers who posted it even admitted to taking the video down due to spoilers. Actually one of the people who claimed to had seen it asked the brothers on Reddit and their answer was strange they didn't confirm or deny it (I guess for spoilers) but he said 'it is what it is'. I can see it being legit and maybe they did just mess up by recording a bit of their conversation?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZJGamer

I wish we had a coliseum as well! I saw that they had 200 HP at Toy Box, an early level world, and my first thought was "that's more HP than beginner mode of KH2".

It's a shame if there's nothing to really use all of this on once the world's are done, since the mini-games don't seem to require health, magic, and abilities. It's a shame if they have to patch all of this as well, I've always been a big fan of the base game being the complete game, but times are a-changing and games are less and less complete on day one, with substantial things being added later on. Remember that Nomura wants multiplayer but only after launch? Yeah :/

Hades made a big fuss about Zeus shutting down the coliseum in the Underworld. If Zeus had one running up on Olympus, Hades was more than justified at being pissed at Zeus back in KH2 xD

If I remember correctly Zeus shut down Hades' coliseum because it was too savage. Zeus clearly doesn't have a problem with the concept of tournaments in general because if he did he would make Phil shutdown his coliseum. So I would expect Zeus' coliseum would be more about the sport and competition of the games, like Phil's tournaments, than it would be the savage slaughter that was implied to occur in Hades' tournaments back in the day.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Twilight Town does look incredible! It was always my favourite Original World and I'm loving what I seeing.

Other thing I'm liking is the character interactions between party members, while walking around. It's something I wanted in this game, since I played FF15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back