• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Mode

Theres a huge difference between early 2000s era game reviewers who probably didn't even play KH1, much less CoM, and 2 fans who have multiple full size keyblades up on their walls.

Sure, but I know plenty of fans who love games in the series I can't stand and vice-versa. All I'm saying is taste is taste, we all know what Kingdom Hearts is to us and it can be quite divisive.

Echoecho6

Awards
He isn't being straight with us, and it sounds like its for our own good. This game might be amazing and he is just trying to lower our expectations only to make us love the game even more when we play it o_O.

notnow123487

Awards
Guys that reddit convo happened fifteen minutes before Ultima posted his screenshot. The leaker isn’t talking about Ultima there lol. Ultima probably isn’t lying. Scala isn’t explorable.

Skykh

Ultima is creating fake shops so the leaker will spill the beans in anger.

Senzura

Banned

ma97zr8usiy3rrakdajt.jpg

UltimaXOmega

You can accuse me of things all you want. I have video of me going through the Tweets. I'll make sure the guy is talking about me first, though .

notnow123487

Awards
You can accuse me of things all you want. I have video of me going through the Tweets. I'll make sure the guy is talking about me first, though .

Hes not talking about you lol. The leaker made the comments on reddit before the scala ad caelum comments you made came up.

Okay cool Scala isn’t explorable.

In other news, the leaker says the game is a worthy end to the dark seeker saga but it’s right on the line.

Senzura

Banned
Hes not talking about you lol. The leaker made the comments on reddit before the scala ad caelum comments you made came up.

Okay cool Scala isn’t explorable.

In other news, the leaker says the game is a worthy end to the dark seeker saga but it’s right on the line.

Good strategy: Insult and harass the guy who broke the law to leak a game for you until he gives you the answer that internally rationalizes what you WANT the game to be.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Funny that you mention that, out of all the things people wouldn't have mind being spoiled, returning voice actors would have been on my priority list.
You'd think people would also ask for music since that's considered one of the highlights of the series.

Darvandark

It's a shame, the forgotten properties are the ones that could potentially be one of the better worlds in the series.

Oh agreed hands. Even Black Cauldron (an obviously rushed film) would make a fantastic though a little more adult story. (Pretty much for the witches alone) Especially since the horned king was originally supposed to be Maleficents brother till Eisner happened.

Fatal Mode

Can't imagine why he wouldnt be. They were able to get back the VAs for all the other OCs(with the exception of Hayden)

Oh I assume he's in, I just had read somewhere he was asked about it and said something to the effect of he hadn't been approached.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Oh I assume he's in, I just had read somewhere he was asked about it and said something to the effect of he hadn't been approached.
I assume it's an NDA situation. After all, some voice actor's mere involvement can be a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back