• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaitoCam

I do have to point out something, if this guy is using a banned xbox one s he should not be able to go online like at all NO patches no DLC no nothing yet he was able to get the DLC keyblade how?

edited to correct an extra letter

Darvandark

I do have to point out something, if this guy is using a banned xbox one s he should not be able to go online like at all NO patches no DLC no nothing yet he was able to get the DLC keyblade how?

edited to correct an extra letter
Not really certain on this one, he may have done this before his console got banned, but some sources are saying it was already banned before they started. I don't remember where that was stated but that's the only thing I can think of. There is a chance the code could have worked much earlier on XBOX.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finally, we can have people stop expecting anything new.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KaitoCam

Codes won't work at all on a banned console since it won't connect to the internet like i said no updates not patches no dlc no nadda

Darvandark

I am a little disappointed they're already looking at shutting down the thread. I know earlier I was complaining about people expecting stuff from them so this may make me a little hypocritical, but I was hopping for a few more looks at some of the worlds. Especially since we haven't seen much outside of the water for the Caribbean. Ah well, it was a fun ride at least.

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, I think Ultima said this earlier, but the leaker said that there were 2+ playable characters?

Does that mean there's another one?

Afaik he just said something along the lines of "leakers who say Roxas is playable are dead wrong", nothing moee

Darvandark

Codes won't work at all on a banned console since it won't connect to the internet like i said no updates not patches no dlc no nadda

Depending on when he put in the code vs when he got banned can have everything to do with this. If you have the DLC already on your hard drive it doesn't matter if you're connected to the internet. I share my console with other people and can access the DLC content they purchased on my account. As long as he got the code before he was banned he would be able to use the keyblade, no matter his internet access.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Depending on when he put in the code vs when he got banned can have everything to do with this. If you have the DLC already on your hard drive it doesn't matter if you're connected to the internet. I share my console with other people and can access the DLC content they purchased on my account. As long as he got the code before he was banned he would be able to use the keyblade, no matter his internet access.
He didn't have the Keyblade when he was earlier in the game. He had the Keyblade when he was at the end of the game. Unless you can download the Keyblade but it's locked until an event in the game (and it's not accessible unless you have the code), then they would have put the code in after they started playing.

KaitoCam

He didn't have the Keyblade when he was earlier in the game. He had the Keyblade when he was at the end of the game. Unless you can download the Keyblade but it's locked until an event in the game (and it's not accessible unless you have the code), then they would have put the code in after they started playing.

Which means he's lying about being able to record. If his console is banned he'll have to watch the secret ending and epilouge online

GR-1

So in other words,it's a case of:use code to get late game stuff early,right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We don't know if it's actually an early unlock or not. They said they used the code, which means they had to have finished the ex tres mini-games and gotten an Xbox code. This does seem to contradict them saying that the console is banned since they shouldn't have access to the store to redeem this code (right? I actually know nothing about Xbox and how that all works).

Whether or not Starlight is available through other means in the game (certainly wasn't Classic Kingdom since they barely touched that) is unknown.

Darvandark

According to them they used the code, but it may be as Chaser said. It may be unlocked officially a little further into the game. We'll all find out in 30 days. But if he was able to record I wouldn't be surprised, as they have said multiple times, they're lazy af.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Can everybody take a moment to appreciate how beautiful Big Hero 6's field theme sounds! I did not expect it to sound that good.

Nukara

Awards
Am I completely confused they liked the game or not?
Then they praised her. They say that she is not worth her money, so where do you believe them or not?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can everybody take a moment to appreciate how beautiful Big Hero 6's field theme sounds! I did not expect it to sound that good.
It's great, and it looks a lot better than the trailers had it. I know I'm going to love walking around this city. I hope to hear lots of interesting conversations about Big Hero 6, and I hope Aunt Cass comes into Hiro's shed and gives us biscuits and we can pat Mochi ;A;

Am I completely confused they liked the game or not?
Then they praised her. They say that she is not worth her money, so where do you believe them or not?
Seems like they praised it when they thought it was going in some direction, but then it went in a different direction and they weren't happy about that. Then the game ends after going in that direction and they're left fuming because it wasn't what they wanted.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
In terms of everything...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

honestly id just love to the characters fleshed out and given more life more personality maybe show more sora kairi crush moments and hell maybe show that riku like any normal teenage boy had crushes feelings and emotions beyond this darkness savior idea

I've always been under the impression that Riku is the athletic sporty type who's kinda cocky, but a good dude, KH-plot aside. If they ever had the DI trio in school, I could see him being on a varsity team of sorts. Sora would be the kid who's laid back of course, and Kairi would be the the responsible one with good grades and her own aspirations. Though I do wonder how they would handle SoKai in a school setting lol, I don't see Sora being a nervous wreck but I also don't see him being all "Hey Lil Mama, lemme whisper in your ear."

I think it'd be pretty wholesome. Though, it could easily get too cheesy, too fan-servicey and turn into some really weird fan fiction really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back