• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Someone brought this up on Resetera, but apparently there's a part of the journal that's "???". Wonder what that could mean. Did the leaker actually skip a whole bunch of stuff?

Okay, here's something that'll tickle everyone's fancy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Well there is a way to access that world withoutRadiant Garden. Merlin could just move to Twilight Town like the duck triplets and Scrooge

Darvandark

Why is everyone freaking out about how to get to 100 Acre, it's not like it hasn't been in different location before.

LucasDraleau

Keyblades
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZJGamer

Someone brought this up on Resetera, but apparently there's a part of the journal that's "???". Wonder what that could mean. Did the leaker actually skip a whole bunch of stuff?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

So if the Resetera leak that has everyone angry is what I think it is (a site I didn't know existed till today) then apparently the guy lied about the content. Can't really confirm or deny since any evidence was purged before anyone could save and verify.

Leaferian

Awards
Keyblades
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Good point, he doesn't have Remy's keyblade. I wonder if the Ultima Weapon is in the game again as a crafted weapon.

I AM disappointed that so far, there doesn't seem to be a Coliseum/Arena. I guess it's not too big a deal in the grand scheme, but I was looking forward to it and I'll be sad if there isn't one.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Just one though? I'm assuming The leaker didnt say who this new FF character is. Does he or she even have a significant role?

Darvandark

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darvandark

He just posted his review and..... he did not seem to like it all that much. Enjoyed the game, but doesn't feel it's worth the price tag. I don't know if I'll agree since from what he showed it definitely seems to have as much content and probably more than some other games that have the same price tag.

Edit: Looked back on his twitter and the review doesn't really sync with some of his posts. Pretty certain he's hit full attention grab.

Last edited:

notnow123487

Awards
Dude just posted a review basically saying the game is rushed trash and three hours ago he said it’s game of the year. This guy makes me fume.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dude just posted a review basically saying the game is rushed trash and three hours ago he said it’s game of the year. This guy makes me fume.
His brother, the one who didn't play the game and didn't like the ending, wrote that. Also ironic that he said he doesn't think it's worth $60 when they most likely stole it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back